• can someone be my friend here, most of my "friends" don't even reply to me or do not care.

I feel like my twin sister has more friends than me and she boasts about it. Thinking she has individual friends who do reply to her. But I do not have either.

I feel so lonely and sad at times, to be honest.

dm me if you want.

• Hi, whatΒ΄s up
    maybe we can be friends

• @Ben-4 yeah we can chat if u want

• Hi @vanteindo we can be friends too!

• @vanteindo hi ....my name is Becky

• Yo don't worry

• She's just attention seeking notice shes leaving most of y'all on read but has the audacity to make a 2nd post saying yje same thing in different words

Ignore this hoe, she aint worthy!

• @Peek_A_Boom and you are making this claim as if you know me? I talk with you for a minuscule of minutes and you assume you know me as if we are best buddies. you are a narcissist and a misogynistic loser. you want girls to run after you, scratch that, "online girls" cause you obviously won't have women chasing after you in real life, so you seek internet gratification to make yourself feel a lil bit less pathetic.

• @vanteindo you can think what you want about me, it's like water off a ducks back! but i came with facts, there are still 3 other members above wishing to contact and speak with you in regards to your post , yet instead of replying to them you made a 2nd post and started over, silly attention whore move, otherwise why make a secondary post when you already have one regardign the issues you encounter with many budding "e pals replying"

• @Peek_A_Boom It's not so Muslim of you to say that since you claim you know islam and you are against my " arrogance" as you described it mr. arse. πŸ˜‚