• I'm 25 year old dude here. I made such a horrible and mistake that it ruined my life. Criticize me for my foolish behaviour as much as you can.

Actually, I did not gave my 4th semester MA exam (in June 2022) just because I have some horrible symptoms. I told my parents a lie that my 4th semester exams hadn't happened yet. They will be extremely shocked if they come to know the truth. One day my lie will get exposed and I will be in huge trouble.

I have mucormycosis like symptoms since mid April 2021 but did not tell anyone about it. I started to feel serious symptoms since July 2021. 30% of the time I feel miserable and panic due to symptoms. This is the main reason I gave my 3rd semester exam very horribly. Due to intense fear of getting failed, I did not wanted to see my 3rd semester result for a long time. I kept on delaying. I saw my result just few days before my 4th semester exam. How will my parents feel if I announce my exams just few days after announcing mt result? This is the main reason I did not tell them about my exams.

I am very worried about my future. I feel like I will remain unemployed and won't get any job. Atleast I have a Bachelor of Arts degree. I studied Psychology and Anthropology in the last year of my BA program. I had English along with Psychology and Anthropology in 1st and 2nd year of BA.

I have a very pathetic decision making. I still don't know where I am really good at.

• It sounds like you need help I can give you free mental help I am a free therapist and if you need someone too talk too donโ€™t be shy and give me a message

• Heilmaus become my friend & talk to me lots pls

• Peek_a_bomb where can I find you on inst4 I am here for you buddy

• dm me for that

• @aaryan98 everyone has bad time but stay strong
    Just tell your parents about it i am sure that they will understand and atleast support you

• @Heilmaus DAMNNNN where have you been all my life?!

• Sweetie, here is the thing: you are 25. a full on adult. you do whatever the fuck you wanttttttttt and you already have lots of degrees! You can do something with your life for sure. Now your parents will be upset that you lied to them? yes. But they are always going to be by your side.