• I'm Josh189. I have some things to say. Ever since I first discovered this site, I thought it was a good way to meet people, even friends. But today, I have finally come to speak up. I have recently seen users threatening, harassing, or even Death threats. Even though this post isn't going to do anything, I making my point. I think users who make threats should be suspended for a week. If they make more threats after their suspension. they should be suspended again. I've seen @Janet try to stop it and it won't stop. If you're being harassed, go to my profile and chat with me. I will be happy to help you. Remember, be safe, be you, and be on the good side of TWS

• Banned

If you were harassed, insulted, humiliated you and your country and then banished if you defend yourself how would you react? My dear Nacho. Either you are the biggest hypocrite on the site, or you are very misinformed. You could see yesterday that janet is censoring links that aren't suspicious, but that's not enough for you. This is also the moment you chose to disconnect, as if by chance, you motherfucker. You are not the first user to lick the ass of rotten moderators, there have been dozens before you. I leave you a screenshot that concerns an old mod. Think carefully before taking yourself for Zorro. (15 anos y nada in la cabesita). We didn't hear your big mouth that day.
    Jess prostit 3.jpg

When I asked Janet in private chat "why you won't moderate the hate, insults and humiliations, dont you have any compassion ?", she replied "I live for myself" here's the bitch you're trying to defend.

this list is the list of all those who insult without valid reason or who try to humiliate or harm my country, as well as those who help them, whether they are moderators or simple assholes like you. And you risk getting in through the toilet hole. Continue Like that.

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/75506/the-list

• @AstraLDream said in Users and Moderators:

janet is censoring links that aren't suspicious

You posted a link that got FLAGGED as suspicious with 0 explanation as to what it was. I had never seen the domain so I deleted it as I will not click links that other users flag as a maybe it is malicious. You later explained what it was and it was fine to put... why post it still no one knows nor cares.

You constantly harass, threaten, make racist remarks, post pictures of users without consent, and make pub chat a nightmare for new users.

YOU start this harassment and some users love to fight so they argue with you and you cry to me when users fight back.

• Banned

@Janet In France links to Princeton University research are not considered suspicious. I'll leave you to your little business. And don't forget as well, you are into THE LIST.

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/75506/the-list

• Banned

@Janet You are a liar and a deeply dishonest person, for the rest I do not have to offer to you any personal explanations for the links that I post in full awareness, that they are not suspicious. AND... if we had to rely on you to defend anyone, we'd be dead by now, you stupid fact-inverter. Don't try to be right after screwing up, because you have no proof that the link was flagued, simply because it never was and it's legal. And remember that if you now censor the posts of pedophiles, it's because I ordered it you to do.

Capture d’écran 2022-09-14 203236.jpg

Just as i informed you, that spoofing other people's private photos is illegal, regarding @danii, if not u will never moved your mindless hydrocephalus ass. AND I AM POLITE ! And all you have found to do, is moderate and ban all my profiles as a thank you.

And I will insult people on my list, until the end @janet-cunt. Go back to play to war craft now. You only have one life left..... Continue ton numéro et je tartine la gueulle d'explications explicites.

• @AstraLDreams I have already explained to you about this user and what happened with this user so you can twist things to make it seem like its not all you want.

I am done speaking with you as you never listen and are repetitive.

• This guy just cannot give up on his argument with Janet - could it be the trauma of having surrendered in a war and attempting to make up for it? To be continued in the next topic…

• Banned

u will see what will happend to the liars @janet

• Hi, babes, how is it going?

• @DaNii hello

• @Josh189 if you just need to have a convo with, just say it loud. please do yourself something useful, because trying to be an online FAQ is usually useless.