• I'm just kind of surfing the internet for answers to this question and getting mixed responses. Tbh I have no idea what to write here.

I'm a student. Every day I go to school and get harassed for unknown reasons. Stuff thrown at me, getting screamed at to shut up when I answer questions, getting locked out of rooms, etc. Kind of like the stuff you see in those cheesy anti-bullying PSAs.

I've had a majority of my friends leave me right after the passing of my dad a couple months back. I know grief can change you but I don't know if it's changed me so terribly that people leave and current friends don't want to hang out with you.

Besides all that though, I'm an artist. I love theatre and painting. I love cats and horror. Goth fashion and music. Some of my favorite artists are Hozier, Ghost, and Alt-J. I like reading and writing too.

Feel free to ask me more questions. I just feel like how I'm treated by others, including my own family, I'm a horrible person who deserves all of this. All of the torment and harassment, not deserving of a normal life.

• Was everything fine before the passing of your dad? Or has it always been like this? And I would like a little in depth behind the reason as to why they are mistreating you like this. Like why is your family mistreating you? Is it related to the passing of your dad? And from your friends too. Did you perhaps try to talk to them about the passing of your dad? Is that when things changed?