• I have been having a problem with my mother, she adds a lot of pressure on me especially when it comes to chores at home. I have an intense class that will limit my time so I will only have about 16 hours of free time each week for an entire year. The problem I am running into is my mom has a specific schedule that she wants certain tasks done by and I can not stick to the schedule, she told me to figure it out. do you have any advice on how to talk to her. this is not the first time she has done something like this and I guess I am wondering if there is a way to keep my relationship with my mother or is it time to cut ties with her.

• Not this time. Wait until you'll get into work or uni so you could move out. Be patience k?

• Global Veteran

If you believe you cannot disagree with her on principle and not get stung, first work on that..then share your thoughts on how you think some of her decisions are getting out of hand. Not criticizing but offering an alternative approach to increase your focus time.

• Organize your schedule study the basics and do your best and don't upset your mom the best thing to do is to gently approach her and show her that you are not playing around but ur in serious trouble , explain yourself and your situation in a direct way , if she didnt listen follow her decision .