• Advice from a little brother. Do not make yourselves fragile and tender, enabling others to harm them. Learn strength and steadfastness and rely on your self-confidence... Weak souls suffer a lot in life sometimes that is not fair to everyone, just as joy and reassurance pass you by at certain times, so do disappointments, afflictions and illness... God makes ease after every hardship and promises you good that you may be thankful . The soul that gets used to excess tenderness cannot keep up with the escalating and sometimes difficult rhythm of life. I have learned in my life that what a person makes of achievements or the feeling of euphoria and happiness that he reaches does not last forever.. Likewise, when we feel internal brokenness or sadness, it will not last forever either. Life reveals many aspects to you and leads you to several stations. Be meditative only and do not delve into something specific in order to keep your soul safe.

• Harm on the chat, and play the wise in the topics.... "like the bastard that you pretend to not be"

• It’s the toad, lurking in its swamp, which hunts on the lookout! By lighting up the blackish water from its pimples. Rejoked to contemplate his poor victims slowly stifled in his boggling traps, animated by the terror of his appearance, in the center of the swollen corpses, eyes agreed on this vision of horror ...!
    He is only governed by his whims and his whims. With his dedicated false air, he will make you plunge into fear, his favorite weapon.
    Shaded and hypocritical, by his words, he will trigger your need for self -destruction, because he is the master of the morbid phantasm.
    He never attacks the first, but causes others by observing the toxic engulfing of your personality in the impossibility, which he has long planned, to answer him. By unleashing the helpless rage and the typhoon of your unfulfilled aggressive instincts.

• @Echelon4 Harm in the chat ??? Who did I harm ?

• une merde de cancer reste une merde, surtout si il est musulman

• et turque

• Tenderness is not always a weakness. You need to look from other perspective

• @beemonica0 I didn't say that 😊