• What do you usually do when you wake up immediately from a bad dream and what have been your worst dreams
    I just woke up from a bad dream again and it's been happening to me this year a lot as compared to previous years whatsoever.
    It might sound not so scary in general but it was kinda like vampire diaries lol. I love the series, I'm not afraid the series tho. But it was like my 2 friends turned into a vampire and i didn't know that zi saw the red lines running on their face and they tryna change the topic. I feared that I can't bring it up or control my emotions into calmness or something otherwise obv they might turn me. Turns out they were still friends and told me to run away. So we did. The entire school got empty and climbed in onto the buses as much. There was a literally huge terror created and for real I didn't think I'd get afraid of this cuz I love vamps and vampire diaries, seems like I been watching too much of it lol. But just this dream woke me up bad. We got to the bus and others screaming cuz they were behind us. The more we kept going the buses literally flying like Ron's car over the school just to see the case and there were like very few dead bodies draining blood and the vampires running while drinking their blood and ALMOST one vamp guy saw me and I just suddenly woke up.

Typing rn eases it out and doesn't make it that scary to me either rn lol but yeah. I've had many bad ones which do sound like bad ones for example my hand was cut and I was looking at my hand so chill with it bleeding but then I saw a massacre and that woke me up. Few were really bad and woke me with a terror and rarely running out of breathe so deep breath calmed me a bit.

Idk what to usually do in such situations but I just get online here cuz I know I have a few friends I'd text to and then feel a bit okay. Other than that I can't think of at the right moment what to do. And i woke up at legit 3:09 which then reminded me of the time of The Nun, Valak which is 3:07 ffs😭😭

How do you handle yourself in such situations and are you able to get back to sleep later or sooner?

• My worst nightmare was in 2009 . I Saw my grandma dancing in a funeral and there was a long corredore I was stand at the beginning of it and she was coming towards me dancing in a scary way . When I woke up I read some quraan and drank water then went back to sleep . The surprise was my grandma died after 1 week of my dream .. someone told me that this kind of dream is a common sign that someone is about to die .

• @TM oh wow. I have been told that when you dream about something in the day or something, it is tend to become true. Not that I believe it.
    As for such dreams, lol i have been died in my dreams sometimes or just anybody. Weird ones are when those people appear which I have never seen in my life. The okay ones for me are lucid. Atleast it's like I can tell myself to wake up at the time I would want and somewhat make decisions in the dream lol,kinda like simulator.

• funny that , i had 2 nightmares too last night

• ... lets see, well, sometimes when im dreaming that im crying suddenly i felt im about half awake and realize i have tears when awaken.. and felt sad very sad heart broken and would take me awhile to stop crying. WEIRD.

• @Aimee yeah most of my dreams Im aware that I'm dreaming at some point of the dream but that nightmare it was so real and It did happen after that my grandma passed away ...

• @TM thats really a bad one. im sorry 🙁

• I have started follow you now can you follow me back so we can have chat @Aimee

• @mrjohn11 about what

• @mrjohn11 I want @Aimee to follow me instead of you

• @Silly_Na i am following you dear. Dm me.

• @Aimee Sorry to hear about your bad dream but let me tell you that i have had a friend who faced the same problem for years and somehow, i managed to help her out of it. Now she's completely fine and sleeps like a baby🥰 What she used to do is that she used to tell me the whole thing as soon as she woke up from it so that she had someone who knew what happened and could comfort her. I became that someone and slowly this talking about the dream/nightmare helped her get over the bad thoughts. Hope you talk to someone just like my friend used to and if you ever need someone to talk, I am down.

• @sameerxo that's good. Yeah i have a couple of friends I immediately text when it happens. It feels fine after it. Thanks!

• My bad dreams are usually the lucid ones where I find myself in situations like zombies, hunting, whatever so I always wake up before I die in dreams. I always stare at the ceiling for hours, unable to sleep again after some bad dreams...If I am bored, I'd read some fanfics. Sometimes, dreams felt so real to me, and I accidentally skipped a class because I thought the day was supposed to be Saturday, which was actually Friday. You know? I would take bad dreams anytime over the dreams that feel weirdly real.

• @sameerxo said in Bad dreams or nightmares:

@Aimee Sorry to hear about your bad dream but let me tell you that i have had a friend who faced the same problem for years and somehow, i managed to help her out of it. Now she's completely fine and sleeps like a baby🥰 What she used to do is that she used to tell me the whole thing as soon as she woke up from it so that she had someone who knew what happened and could comfort her. I became that someone and slowly this talking about the dream/nightmare helped her get over the bad thoughts. Hope you talk to someone just like my friend used to and if you ever need someone to talk, I am down.

Have to say that's a bloody good way to slide into someone's dms

• @Aimee
    Bad dreams are very frequent. In the most recent one I remember, I was being chased by my own cousin brother who wanted to kill me using a machete. The dream was sooo real. It felt very very real. I woke up and it spoiled my mood for a couple of hours.