i got (some) questions.....

• When are you born? (me: Fall)
    Why’d you come to TWS, Why are you still here AND What keeps you from leaving? (me: I was looking for an Alternative-Because I enjoy this wonderful, funny and Amazing community-How kind my friends here, are to me ❤)
    Where would you hate to be found by Anyone? (me: Online, you may not believe me but, I’m not an ‘online/internet’ person lol)

Now the real question: I need someone’s opinion
    There’s this girl, who, got trapped on a mountain, there is a bridge to cross over to another mountain and get down to safety, but the bridge is unstable and she’ll need help to get over it. Now there’s this boy, who is there and can help her, but she knows help is coming (via helicopter), should she let the boy help her or wait for the other option of help? Thank you for reading this <3 Take care <3

• Summer
    To make connections
    I left for about a year, I guess I'm quietly optimistic on some level and do enjoy the company of some people here (although miss a great many who have also left)
    I'd hate to be found, ummm, impaled on the end of a big spike??

Wait for the helicopter. No reason to take unnecessary risks, and it's already on it's way.

• ♡ soul searchers ♡ Banned

U have to take help of the guy... Becouse bridge is not in good condition,, always take first apportunity then wait for other,,,

• Banned

yes, i agree with ghomsi

• Banned

are you able to provide gps data?