• HOW ARE YOU?? 😩 my 3rd break??? I know not many ppl even know me here (or care what I’m doing lol); but for those who do, I am taking this break to take care of 2 important things (health/family), I will β€˜pop-up’ here and there…but just wanted to let you know, why you won’t be seeing or hearing from me that frequently 😊❀
    I thought I would say a β€˜hi’ to my followers and people I know lol:
    @stevefitnessguy – we never talked lol….but thank you for being my 1st follower ❀
    @Lily16 – that profile picture is still toooo cute, let’s talk soon! β£πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•
    @ghomsi – it is a pleasure to know you Bhayiah (correct me if I’m wrong!!! πŸ˜‰), enjoy everything you ever experience <3 πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°
    @idkguy1234 – it was nice talking with you…I think we’ll talk again someday (bcuz tbh idk where u went?)
    @harsh3349 – even if we have never talked, I feel like I know youβ€¦πŸ€”-😊 lol
    @lukisss04 – why did u miss me so much? Lol JK I missed you more…i’m so so sorry if I have ever hurt u in anyway…I’ll forever remember you 😏..stay safe and well πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ–€β£πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’Œ
    @AllenPaul – or Ace (as I like to call u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜)… please take care..don’t let this life way you down or make you hurt yourself; your smth special…..really special, see u in the DM section πŸ˜…πŸ₯° πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’
    @mrjohn11 – I hope you are well, happy and enjoying your Family & Friends + life in general 🧑 (I also hope you finally found a gf πŸ˜‰) lol)
    @Matthew Parker, @Mark X YT and @Ana 2 – we haven’t got to chat yet but I hope you all take care and have fun + make more friends πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™
    @Aaron1 – bro I’m jealous….but I am happy you enjoyed the trip and your life as it keeps going. πŸ–€β€πŸ€Ž
    @idunnowhoiscool – maybe you are? Lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°β˜Ί tc!
    @ jammy1919 – idk if u now know me well now, but if u don’t be free to ask, and have fun! ❀🧑
    @vo2 – I am so saving your profile pic + thanks for talking with me  (cutest pic lol πŸ’ŸπŸ’–πŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’“β£)
    @heish – hello! I hope you have fun, make friends and mostly…..enjoy πŸ’œ
    @eric hill – thanks for following me! TC! 🀎
    @Dreamer 0 – it was amazing meeting u and talking with u…you’re an awesome person! Please stay well! πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’“β£β€
    @LUFFYY – I guess I’m not the same Lisa you knew (sorry), I have a blast every time we talk…your like another big brother to me lol, thx for that, I will 4ever remember u! πŸ˜˜β£πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’— take care!
    @ihateuall – gurl I love you! Your one of my 1st girl-friend’s here and I’m sooooooo proud to know u…your amazing, honest and always there for me! <3 Thank you for all u are β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€β£πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŸπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’“ 😊πŸ₯°β˜ΊπŸ€©
    @Janet – β€˜your my celebrity’, fr when I first saw your profile I wasn’t sure you would ever talk to me…I’m glad you did and have, its an honour to you <3 πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ§‘, take care!!! <3
    @sam2428 – we never talked…or did we (I’m sorry, I forgot πŸ˜…πŸ˜₯), I’m sure you’re a great guy and I hope you find whatever you are looking for + need; here and in real life πŸ€ŽπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ€
    @Hannah20 –Your so sweet, kind and cute too! …I hope I can one be like u one day! πŸ’•β£πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š take care!
    @AllAboutGay – Mr. i truly hope ppl like you can become β€˜best of friends’…it was a tick of my β€˜(TWS) bucket list’ for you to respond to my text…thank you, tc! <3 πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’™β€πŸ’— (the pink tho lol πŸ₯°πŸ€©)
    @Caring boii – you are too kind to me (ahhhhhhhh!!! πŸ˜£πŸ˜«πŸ˜–)….i’m sorry I am not there for you rn (as I was), and I’ll try my best to talk with you when I can <3 (even if its shortly)…but tbh with your kindness, sweetness and extreme care…I’m sure you will find the perfect girl for yourself and amazing friends as well! Take care, stay safe <3….πŸ₯°πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’žπŸ’–β£πŸ’˜πŸ’ŒπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’.
    @lilchucky – hiiiiii!!!! I should have followed you 1st but thx for following me!!! <3 πŸ’
    @Bab - I really hope that yuki guy comes around; I guarantee you’ll be best of friends lol…thanks for trying to deliver my β€˜messages’ tc! <3
    @Akira/Sakura – I’m not sure whether you have an account lol…but I hope we talk again, please stay safe + take care <3 πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’–β£ <3
    @Martin and @Ema – hope you both are well!!! πŸ’‘ 😊πŸ₯°βœ¨πŸŽ€πŸŽ
    @Anon @Dove @Niom – Hi!!! Hope your doing good, but where did you go?
    @Alissa @Alejandro @Thomas – πŸ’šπŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’› (!I miss you guys!)
    @NoMoreSky – hello!!! Let’s talk soon! πŸ’–πŸ’“β€πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’Ÿ
    @King_of_hiking – hiiii!!!! Enjoy and Take care! πŸ‘‹
    @Rupin – WELCOME BACK!!!! So glad you’re here again! πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’™
    @cileax_cindyyyy – omg omg! Thank you soooo much for your comment on my post, I am deeply touched by that, I appreciate it!!! TY TY TY! πŸ˜Šβ£πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’Ÿβ˜Ί
    @Peek-a-boo – I hope I haven’t hurt/offend you, tc! Have fun!!! πŸ˜‡<3
    @Laura – I hope you’ve been well!!! Take care and have fun! <3 <3 <3

• TO ANYONE I FORGOT: Take care! Enjoy and have fun! πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’–β€β£
    • TO EVERYONE ELSE: I hope, even if we have talked I didn’t hurt you! Please forgive me if I did, but please take care and enjoy your time here and In the real world! ☺❣πŸ₯°

Please try to get this to those on GLOBAL, if u can! (I’ll try to come by, when I can πŸ˜…)

• TO my β€˜global chatters’; guys I’m gonna srsly cry….yk for someone like myself who @school just has 1 friend and a bunch of bullies and ppl who dislike me just bcuz I am ME, TWS has rlly been smth I have treasured (and will continue to), each and everyone of u are smth special (even those I haven’t talked to or those who are just β€˜my profile viewers’)…I don’t want anyone to tell you other wise.

• I also feel like, everyone around me has something to do and I feel like I’m just β€˜here’ or β€˜there’ so….i’ll also be taking this time to discover what I can do apart from just β€˜living’ lol… πŸ˜…πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’πŸŽ€

• I’m happy to be here and will continue to be, thank you…take care….. <3 see you soon!!!!!!!<3

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ’šπŸ€ŽπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’˜πŸ’“β£πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ€πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’

• you know what that is so correct I AM COOL (also have a good break :D )

• OMGGG UR WELCOME😭β™₯