Stranger Things I finally watched it

• Gamers

I never knew that this series would be this good. I would say its legit good. At first I don't really wanna watch it and that happened throughout the years of knowing its existence until last week. I don't know maybe I thought that since a lot people have been hyping it up and theyve been talking about it ever since, I kinda got the idea that I dont really wanna watch it since-it's like a mentality right? When something is really popular at the moment and been talk about by many, you kinda get this feeling of not wanting to check it out cause atleast for me i dont wanna be like the rest of the people being drawn to the same thing. Also my mother have watched atleast a couple of season of that before me and I thought that "no uh uh i dont wanna watch this since my mother watches it". Also, I thought that this show is filled with kids as main characters and would be annoying but I was wrong, Its not annoying. Its was actually wholesome and fun to watch. Theyre so adorable even the adults like how they handle their kids.
    My cousin came to visit and will be staying for like a couple of months until the start of her college classes and she wanted us to watch it so we did it on tv for just the season 1 atleast but then soon enough i got really hooked to the show and I told her that I would like to watch it alone and so I did. It only took me for almost a week to finish the remaining 3 seasons and it was fire, and it wasnt just fire on a candle, it was full hot ball of plasma fire and heat 90million+ miles away from our Earth. UGH! its so good. Its the best.
    alt text

• it's shit isnt it?!

• Movie Buff

I like it a lot.