• Hello there,

Just thought it be fun to chat with Brits from across the pond.

About me:

Late 30's, female, american (although not white if it matters)

Interests: Science, nature, art, culture, current topics, writing, books, camping

• Hi Maya. Early 40s, male, British (white, if it matters) here.

Interested in all sorts including music, travel, philosophy, psychology, kink, culture, film, theatre, museums/galleries, board gaming, fantasy, learning etc. I hope you are well.

• Hi @Matt_Aranha, thanks for responding to my post.

• @matt_aranha kink, really mate?!

• hi maya,

• @peek-a-boo said in Seeking british friends:

@matt_aranha kink, really mate?!

Yes, really "mate". It's a huge fucking part of my life. I've been in the community off-and-on for almost quarter of a century. I'm far more active on the relative forums than I am here, for sure, to the point that I'm en route to be moderator of a major fetish site. I have made kink community friends in and out of the country for years, on and offline, and regularly get invited to networking events. We're a family who advise, support, and look out for one other. I've mentored, I've trained, I've guided, and I spend far more - in terms of both time and actual money - on said interest than I do on most of the others so it would be a bit of a negligent oversight to leave it off.

Is that alright with you, do I have permission to carry on my day now? Mate?

• Loyota Sofia love cooking , fashion mall never been married

• @Maya-Rivers hello 22 male from the uk hereeee how’s it going 😁

• Robbie 22 years old London Male
    Feel free to reply I'm open to chatting 😃

• @Matt_Aranha Personally I see nothing wrong in how you were upfront and honest about your interests. If anything I surprised another member chose to negatively comment on it since we are on an anonymous site which would lead me to believe there would be less judgment and more understanding js🤷‍♀️ (New to site)

• Morbo laughs at you

• Educated retired nurse with a degree in American history and politics looking fir like minded people to chat this is my first post

• @ianunify whats mrs overqualified doing in this thread?