• ABOOBS

Okayy, so answer me one of these questions (or both)

1. If you could add any word to the dictionary, what would it be?

2. What is your current most favourite word?

I'll go first ;)

1. I would add a word for when someone gives you a genuine compliment and eventhough you find it hard to believe, it encourages you or gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling and it really can make your day and shape your confidence a little more (in a good way). And I'd call it 'a fuzzlebomb'
      Example of using it in a sentence: 'Aw, that really gave me a fuzzlebomb'

2. My favourite word is the word paradox. First of all, it's just a funny word with the x and all and I lóve me a good paradox. What I love about paradoxes is that they're just so hard to wrap your head around and they get your mind spinning, because something that sounds plausible is just in no way possible and it's so contradictory and my brain is like AHHHHH.. And somehow I love that :joy:

I have one silly paradox (debatable if it's a paradox tbh) that I just can't stand and that's a dusty vacuum cleaner. :rofl: I just háve to clean the dust off, because my head can't stand a device that is supposed to clean dust being dusty.. :brain::dash:

YOUR TURN!

• If would create a word it would be " heartvenging" It's a word to describe a self confrontational action a person take towards a person in real life but by imagining him/his action and dealing with it silently as a way to take things that hurt out by releasing the bad energy when alone and healing after " example of it " I did heartvengance towards you and now we are back on track " . 2nd my fav word in dictionary is 🤔 Solitude I guess because It reminds me of relaxation and peace ...

• @eucalyptus
    My favorite word rn is consent. Coz it feel elegant to me

• ABOOBS

@ash33 lol

• @eucalyptus said in Lingering lingo:

2. What is your current most favourite word?

YOUR TURN!

1. A term for when a user in Live or Pub Chats blatantly and purposely does something so toxicly obnoxious (usually involving something highly racist or very disgustingly sexually abusive) with glaringly obvious intent and full knowledge that it's so terrible that it immediately warrants an instant ban from such numerous, horrid rule infractions. But then when banned, they throw a persistent childish tantrum asking why. Then claiming they were banned for "no reason" and did nothing wrong. Yeah, a single word to sum up all that :rofl: @Janet @Silly_Na @Aimee @Pamela

Goku - verb: When one piggishly eats an unfathomable amount of food at a ridiculously unrealistic pace.

1. Untelligent - adjective (recently coined by the great @Eucalyptus) The opposite of "Intelligent".

Makakapotamus - noun (TFS Goku usage): Because no one in the TFS Abridged version can pronounce Piccolo's early signature move, the "Makankosappo". Which seems to be such a difficult word from the Japanese manga/series that it was changed for English dubs to be "Special Beam Cannon".

"Makansop-... Makakasapappa-... Mekasep- ah... Oh to hell with it! Special Beam Cannon!"
    "So are you just stealing Krillin's Attacks now? Or should I watch out for the Tri-Beam? Or the Garlic Gun? Or the Makakapotamus?"
    "Oh come on, Goku! It's the Makakas-... Makanaka-... "

• I am not creative enough to reply to this
    : (((((
    Upvote if you felt the same.........

I have lot of specific word needed to be added in english dictionary, for example a baby coconut, do not have a specific word in english but in my mother we do have specific word for small baby coconut..

1. What is your current most favourite word?

Well nothing, language words it's a simple tool to make conversations to each other or to gain information ideas.. all i can say word "prepetual"..

I'll go first ;)

1. I would add a word for when someone gives you a genuine compliment and eventhough you find it hard to believe, it encourages you or gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling and it really can make your day and shape your confidence a little more (in a good way). And I'd call it 'a fuzzlebomb'
      *Example of using it in a sentence: 'Aw, that really gave me a fuzzlebomb'

wonderful u explain well for yourself, not bad good creative imagination.. keep it up one day maybe it will who know ??

1. My favourite word is the word paradox. First of all, it's just a funny word with the x and all and I lóve me a good paradox. What I love about paradoxes is that they're just so hard to wrap your head around and they get your mind spinning, because something that sounds plausible is just in no way possible and it's so contradictory and my brain is like AHHHHH.. And somehow I love that :joy:

well stated and I am thinking in your words and brain now my head is spinning also amazed with your answer

I have one silly paradox (debatable if it's a paradox tbh) that I just can't stand and that's a dusty vacuum cleaner. :rofl: I just háve to clean the dust off, because my head can't stand a device that is supposed to clean dust being dusty.. :brain::dash:

Okie so you like to sweep all the dust under the carpet I guess ??

• ABOOBS

@morf

1. The action could be called 'ban-voking' (as in provoking a ban & wrecking havoc over a ban)

2. The person could be called a 'boker/bokey'

Used in a sentence: 'The behaviour of that bokey was obviously ban-voking and therefore she/he got banned'

@morf

1. The action could be called 'ban-voking' (as in provoking a ban & wrecking havoc over a ban)

2. The person could be called a 'boker/bokey'

Used in a sentence: 'The behaviour of that bokey was obviously ban-voking and therefore she/he got banned'

You are a freaking GENIUS!!

• @eucalyptus

1. Fingering lingo
    2. Mongool

The action could be called 'ban-voking' (as in provoking a ban & wrecking havoc over a ban)

How dare you take the name of our Kung Fu Master Ban-vo-king in vain!

b9a41be6-2df3-4711-92dd-c9e32d5a4594-image.png

:folded_hands: :folded_hands: :folded_hands: :folded_hands:

• ABOOBS

@sup He's the perfect example of a regular bankvokey