• @the-mods shut up you all. Let's convert to islam

• Banned

when it's users like you who gang up with moderators like jess, to create insult, racism, apology of suicide, that's here it becomes the most embarrassing.

• @the-mods says who? You're just too predisposed to be attacked, you were defensive at that moment. Just because I don't revere something like you do doesn't mean I'm offending it, and you could've just not answered if you thought those were my intentions and that's it. Nivby answered something, and you said it wasn't rights...so yeah i wanted your opinions, but since saying "holy papers" instead of Quran is soooooo damn islamophobic. XD you need to relax and stop making up devil's that aren't there.

• @danii I am not making illusions and I am not accusing anyone without a logical and clear reason..except for those who offend me, I see that I have the right to respond my way. You asked a question that was not an interrogative, but rather contained an answer in the first place, which is that we Muslims are in conflict, because we believe (according to your words) that Jesus will return at the end of time, so we believe that he is the Savior and not the Prophet Muhammad! And you said that!! So I am not delusional and fabricate an illusion that does not exist. Second, you built a false premise once this question was asked, which is "every Muslim believes in the return of Christ at the end of time". This is a claim that clearly indicates that you did not know Islam well, but rather you just think so, just as those who accuse Muslims of being terrorists just because of the emergence of a terrorist group such as ISIS, for example, that cuts off human heads and permits murder and bloodshed! And most of you do not even know or ignore the idea that these groups want to kill us, the Muslims who have enlightened thought and a renewal discourse of religion.. 3rd thing you had an clear option to search first for an answer through the device ur holding in ur hand but still prefared to ask this question to me instead , this proves u did not pass by as a "questioner who is seeking the truth " but rather a convinced accuser who is seeking embarecment for the one ur questioning (Me TM ) and u already proven my claim by saying " why dont muhhamad come as the savior and not jesus ? " afterwards !! So it's obvious u are pre convinced that this is what all muslims believe and a good point to face TM with ! So lets not play around the bush as " Innocent people with white hearts lol 🤍 " because if u are truly respecting my religion or just neutral u wouldnt have supported those who created memes over it or mocked or attacked but u would have made a clear point that this is not good for the sake of users and their respect etc . 😉

• @bye69 Not at all but I never wanted to be a mean user responding to mean insults or so but got pushed to be so at the end of the day I nevet invited anyone here to convert or come to my religion , my chat proves it and if anyone can pull out of my chat 1 single statment of religious invitation then i will appologize and quit this site lol cz im sure i didnt ! So my point is we should respect eachother for who we are if the case is not so, then i claim my right to respond accordingly . Just that 🤷‍♂️

• @the-mods now ig youre confusing me with nivby.. xD i just asked the question "what does Islam holy papers say about the end of the world", that was all. 🤣 But whatever you say bro.

• @danii let him be danii 🤣 he does not even know what you were talking about.

• @danii read this so you are not dumb about islam.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2281/signs-of-the-hour

We refer to this as al Saa'ah or the hour/time of reckoning.

It describes a sequence of events from the annihilation of all creatures, the resurrection of the body, and the judgment of all sentient beings.

• @the-mods just leave this site. it's not worth it

• @whatasimp18 you're a muslim.

• @bye69 I know all of what is written in the link content 😒 the Quraan signs are true the mahdi and jesus returning I don't believe in that cz it's not in the quraan and there is a rule to be considered in islam which is : if any hadith said to be said by the prophet muhammed is not in the quraan or has no clear link to what is written in the quraan it's not a strong hadith and we cant agree with !!! My base is the holy book not the hadith can stand alone ! That's what ruined Islam plus the false analysis by some " Scholars" and the contradiction and conflict among them !! So bring a verse in the quraan saying that Almahdi or jesus or muhammed or any prophet will come at the end of days and I will clap 👏👏👏 for you and kiss ur fat .. eh .. fat Umm.. HAND 😂 and appologise 🥺 . Or therwise plz dont argue with me . 😊 thank u .

• @danii DEAR MY TWS FRIEND DANII HI 👋 . FOR THE 1 TRILLION TIME I REPEAT .. YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM ? YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM ? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF TIME IN ISLAM ? THERE IS A NEW INVENTION BY STUPID HOOMENS CALLED " INTERNET " AND THERE IS ANOTHER STUPID INVENTION BY THE SAME HOOMENS CALLED " GOOGLE " YOU CAN TYPE UR QUESTION THERE RIGHT ??? BUT IF YOU ARE INSISTING AND INTERESTED IN SEARCHING MY KNOWELDGE ABT MY RELIGION , FEEL FREE TO DM TM 😉 .. THANK YOUUUU

• @bye69 thanks Lili. My comment wasnt about that question itself, since my curiosity was momentaneus, I'm not really interested in religion; it was about how TM loses his shit over nothing. But thanks anyway.