• I wake up every morning befor sunrise ,work morethan 15 H a day and it is weary I am tired of my repeated days what do you suggest?

• Pick up a hobby that interests you. It could be musical or artistic, baking or cooking, heck it could even be practical or pragmatic pet-project like furnishing or renovating a room in your home. Even new friends or relationships can count in this category, whatever captivates you the most and makes you feel rooted in the present rather than losing yourself and drifting in the borderline meaningless work-sleep-work-sleep cycle.

Of course, all of these will require an additional investment of time and energy from you, something which sounds to be on short supply in your life. So first and foremost I'd suggest -- if it's at all possible -- adjust your working hours and try to get a healthy sleep/wake schedule going. I realize that this may not be an option for everyone, but it is definitely worth mentioning. Even if you take a bit of a paycut, having the free time and energy to enjoy your life is just as important. It's what makes the work you're doing worthwhile.

And yes, suggesting that you make sure you get the requisite X number of hours to sleep sounds silly on the surface as that cuts out even more time. But, again, if you have a regular circadian rhythm that helps you to adequately recover not just from how tired you felt the night before but also from the compounded buildup of your weekly work fatigue, swapping out the accumulated sleep deficit from daily sleep deprivation with a daily feeling of waking up refreshed and rejuvenated ready to take on the day... yeah, that alone can make one hell of a difference.

Likewise, taking on a hobby will cost you some time and energy, but it's these small pleasures and interests we indulge in that makes life feel fulfilling. Even if we're expending effort to engage in these activities, as paradoxical as this may sound, it is strangely empowering and balances out the all the other repetitiously mundane banalities of "chores" and grueling "busywork" that have the opposite effect of acting as a tax on your body and mind.

But hey, all that other work needs to be done. You need money to survive. I get it. So if adjusting your work hours or sleep schedule isn't really an option for you, at the very least I'd suggest/recommend/implore you to save up on PTO and vacation days and then splurge on yourself every 4 to 6 months if you can. It's basically a concentrated dose equivalent of the daily time-off advice I gave, you'll be able to relax, enjoy your life a little more than the daily grind allows you to, and once it's time to return to work you wont feel as worn down as you currently do.

My $00.02 cents, for whatever it's worth. I hope you find a new friend or favored pasttime you can dive into that'll keep you feeling engaged and alive enough to truly thrive in all the time in between work and sleep.

P.S. if my advice wasn't helpful, feel free to research work-life balance in your own time. There are a ton of people who are way smarter and more articulate than me who've shared insights on the subject :)

• Banned

Hey I joined a network and earned $830.95. You get paid for referrals, testing apps and online survey. Sign up with my link for an instant $25 signup bonus.

https://cutt.ly/5OCFulD

• @alan2let you literally JUST created a dedicated topic and posted this 4 minutes ago on Get paid directly to your btc wallet address and cash app get tf outta here with your crypto pyramid scheme spam my guy 🙄

• Banned

@erikagautney it’s a real paying site bro!

• #CoolStoryBro but it's still unsolicited spam

If you just created a dedicated topic and shared the info+link... why do you feel the need to copy/paste it on another topic? just cuz you spotted it got some renewed visibility from a brand new reply?? It's sus af.

cool story bro

• Banned

Well my bad, just trying to promote my earnings. No harm okay

• @erikagautney thanks I will definitely by the way are you a therapist or what

• @snowdragon nope, just a fellow human alongside you on this globe, awkwardly stumbling my way through life, making mistakes along the way and learning from them as I try to figure out how to "adult" properly 😅

So when I see a fellow human also struggling with some of the same or similar stuff that I've also grappled with, I try to help out with some advice or insight I've gained along the way in the hopes that others find it beneficial too 👍🏼

After all, if we don't look out for each other, who will? We're all we've got 😤

I gotchu

P.S. if it helps, feel free to keep posting updates on here

• on how your work-life balance and self-care regimen is going,
    • any fun hobbies you've picked up
    • or how some side-project around the house is progressing,
    • et cetera.

You know, basically anything that'll give me/us an excuse to cheer you on and keep encouraging you to become a more holistic and well-rounded individual (rather than a worn-out workaholic) 😁

But if you don't feel you need that sort of accountability partner and would prefer to just work it out solo, that's perfectly fine as well. Either way, I wish you the best of luck! ( ^-^)o🍻o(^-^ )

• @erikagautney I believe vast number of our fellow human beings are facing the same situation but most are too busy working for nothing to complain about it and seek any solution.