• @DaNii True If virginity is only abt the body. For me It's perfection or close to It.

• ABOOBS

@DaNii This :clapping_hands_medium-light_skin_tone: :clapping_hands_medium-light_skin_tone: :clapping_hands_medium-light_skin_tone:

• @DaNii said in this is again my question:

@The-Mods Not every shiny thing is gold; I hope you are careful then, a virgin female could still be deceitful and a bitch, and a non virgin female is not always a whore. Virginity says nothing about someones moral standing. I understand the appeal tho.

You shoulda tagged nibby in this one too since he seems to think only virgins can be faithful and a any woman who has had sex out of marriage is a whore.

Well said Danii :)

• @Ash33-exe I still don't know why you got insulted by my opinion though? Can you disprove what I said? Show me maybe I will appologize If I'm wrong abt " humans who do sex instinctively without controlling it to be be with only 1 partner only is originally an animal act that lower your human value "

• @The-Mods
    I don't have any objection on ur opinion. U r free to have any opinion u want. But u r not free to insult me coz of my opinion. That's all.

• @Ash33-exe where did I insult you? Did you get insulted by my 1st question? Which was from What I remember " what make you different than any dog or cat or pig? " It's a debate opener though , I wonder if you know ho debates starts , but the " you" here is not refering to " you ash " but rather " you thinker , you human ... " It's a way to see what would you respond , plus If you still I insulted you unfairly by my opinions , I'm always ready to take a disprove from you on what's wrong in what I said , Since me as a perfectionest or most perfectionests are extreme in most opinions bcz there standards and expectations are so high .

• @Janet I will tag him rn! XD

• @The-Mods
    That was not good way to start a debate. If u concluded already then what's point in debating?
    If u already compared me with animals then how can I debate u as a human being? And what value u will give to my answer if u think I'm below than a human being? For debating both parties should be equal. And in that case ur comment showed we r not equal in this case.
    Tm u might didn't think of all of this when u said that. But the way u communicate with others is everything. U can't expect someone be calm if u say offensive stuff.

• @Ash33-exe Ok . Let me explain this for you . The point itself will look insulting to any non virgin human not only you , because It's based on proving that sex before marriage with different partners is close to what animals like dogs would do , why? Because simply animals are instinctive creatures they follow their Instincts blindly without thinking of morals, ethics,values, consequences etc. While a human is a logical creature with thousands of values to appreciate and respect , he has already developed and Improved almost everything , but still blindly falling for sexual desire without controlling it to be more valuable , just like animals? It's not fine for me nor respecting my high values to act instinctively. BTW I have hundreds of thoughts on this one even deeper than you think , but not gonna mention them since everyone downvoting my opinions :(

• @The-Mods
    Like I said. There was no point in debating with someone who thinks he has high values.
    U don't understand what is context of our conversation rn.

• @Ash33-exe HUUUH? Debates are made for people that have extremely contradictious opinions!!!!!!!!

• @The-Mods
    I feel no need to debate if someone won't consider my point in debate. U can't force me to debate 😂

• @Ash33-exe everyone will even if I won't lol It's up to u buddy (now he will think I said " buddy " cz he think I think he's a dog :/ " lol

• @DaNii nah DaNii, i will still keep my perception about that. I dont want to marry someone who "already" had sex with someone else. Again, this is how i have to make a commitment with someone entire of my life and i have to see her all days.

Then once, if my random brain come up with the idea of "she had sex before with several guys before", sorry, it is disgusting for me.

• jerk off