• Hi random strangers on the world wide web-

I’ve been a devout Christian my whole life- but I also identify as someone in the LGBTQ community (seems quite contradicting, I know)- honestly it’s hard trying to fit in when society tells me I can only identify with one of the two T^T I really don’t know how exactly I can feel comfortable being both simultaneously without being judged by the world ;-;

Sorry if that was a struggle to understand haha- but does anyone have tips on just feeling less pressured and more..free with my own identity? :’)

• @Art be proud of yourself for whoever you are. God and religion are about how you have a faith to them. Dont let anything influence you badly :)

We love you

• @Art Hey my Aunt belongs to a Church that accepts everyone and is very open minded. You will find your place... stay strong!

• Global Veteran

@Art said in Juggling religion and gender orientation:

Hi random strangers on the world wide web-

I’ve been a devout Christian my whole life- but I also identify as someone in the LGBTQ community (seems quite contradicting, I know)- honestly it’s hard trying to fit in when society tells me I can only identify with one of the two T^T I really don’t know how exactly I can feel comfortable being both simultaneously without being judged by the world ;-;

Take in mind everyone's entitled to their own choice yeah..so you finding button - button more congenial than button _______ stick to it I guess?? lol can't tell the concealed paralyzed pigeon down there but if it an urechis unicintus and you finding it more comfortable urenchis unicintus - urechis unicintus stick with too.
    You're under no obligation to set yourself on fire to warm the society coz it what requires of you. It ok playing both too but if ue can't endure quit. What expect positioning medial of two thunder cookie flying ________ eh?😏 less pressure?? Please don't let the paralyzed pigeon get hurt in the act. You realize it two contradicting affairs here right? Everyone's caring bout only their interests..Your position in center of something against what's against it places you at an elevated risk but in any case, it trivial dwelling on people's choices so do as you wish.

• @Art
    I know that you may be misinterpreted and judged. Stay strong. You should be well supported. As far as I know, Christianity isn’t against the person, but against the vice. In this case, the vice is the sexual behavior that is only intended for pleasure. Pray for a favourable solution. Your prayers will be answered soon.

(Sorry if any of this offends anybody, I have answered this to the best of my knowledge, and what I say or write often comes out wrong.)