I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby

• Please help
    Just found out am pregnant..we broke up with the father of the baby before i knew i was pregnant.we broke up because he wasnt treating me right..he was emotionally unavailable and i was always chasing him to love me.
    What should i do..should i tell him or abort the baby
    I dnt want to be part of his life because his behaviour was having an effect on my self esteem and my self worth.what should i do

• @Undecided wow thats serious.. um dont really know how to help but i ll try , i couldnt skip this one. altho the decision u made is right for you that u dont wanna be a part of his life again cuz of his behavior and all. and i think keeping the or aborting the baby is up to you. Depends on how u feel about it. if u keep it then ofc u ll care for it and make it part of only ur life then and make good moments in future! i have seen some cases like that and they keep the baby most times and also cuz the guy isnt around and unaware and as u said unavailable for you emotionally. but if u abort it still up to u cuz maybe then if you ever meet a new guy who would be there for you , you can make ur life better wit him and have kids ig. but again keeping it would be good ig , but if u meet someone in future the guy should be understandable and be the father and accept you and the baby as his life as well. wow im lost sorry smh but yeah. pls be well and alright and i hope your family supports you well in this too <3 best wishes to you!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @Undecided Tell the truth and dont keep any secret with him . If that guy really loves you he will accept that and he will be with you . If he still act like a jerk and affecting ur self esteem or self worth that guy probably not a good for you . If you still love him and want him to change give him a chance . Pray for him if he still didnt change dont be with him .

Use your pain as your power, know in your heart that it is not an end – it’s you giving yourself the chance at a new beginning because you deserve it, because your child deserve to have the best mother. Choose to see all the good and the best you can do . The choice is yours.

• @Undecided Keep the baby If You're pregnant for more than 3months If not and u don't want the baby go do an abortion If that have no risk on your health . If you want to keep the baby and be a mother this way you should raise the baby alone since the father of the baby is not qualified to be a good father and husband therefore you should sue the father to take responsibility to afford the needed needs for u and the baby ... and in better çases If you have a family that are willing to accept ur situation go live with them but sue the father for the baby needs . IN both cases the father should take full responsibilty for what he did .

• @Undecided said in I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby:

Please help
    Just found out am pregnant..we broke up with the father of the baby before i knew i was pregnant.we broke up because he wasnt treating me right..😭😭😭
    tenor (28).gif

Awww so sorry to hear that

What should i do..should i tell him or abort the baby?

Idk. This is so sad
    ugcbxx (37).gif

• @The-Mods

' therefore you should sue the father to take responsibility to afford the needed needs for u and the baby'

so,youre saying that the reason that they have had sex is entirely because of the men,and the women doesnt have a say at all?

so,youre saying that this girl is weak and a man is always the patriarch to support the women?

arent the feminazis wanting 'equality' or whatever?

• @ssll-sg I'm saying that a baby needs his mother after birth for at least a full year!!! A man should take responsibility as a Father who support his wife and kids In any situation!! You're "Feminisim" shit , Forces the woman to go to her work and put the baby away from her for years untill she finishes her job and come to home tired etc ... That's not equality cz logically two couples shouldn't do the same role In life but only In exceptional reasons. Got It ???

• @ssll-sg What about we plant dicks for every woman to feel equal ??? Huh boy? What abt we change the nature of life and fuck biology and psychology for you??? What abt all women go to work and all men breast feed their babies?? Huh ? What abt Men get pregnant too why not ? For the sake of equality? Is this fucking equality??? And who told a man Is enough to raise a child? Both you ass Boooooooth needed to fill a role that fits their capability!! Ok boy? That's the equality!! Everyone TAKES THE ROLE THAT MOST FIT THEM.

• @The-Mods

' I'm saying that a baby needs his mother after birth for at least a full year!!! A man should take responsibility as a Father who support his wife and kids In any situation!'

how is it the responsibility of the father?
    the mother can easily opt to ABORT the parasitic growth tumor in her womb,no?

if the father doesnt want the baby,but,the mother wanted to give birth to the baby,why should the party that refuses to have a baby needed to pay for the expenses?

HUHH???

• @ssll-sg Becauseee the father was part of fucking creating the baby !!! Whether he likes It or not !!! 2nd of all the kid has multiple rights during his early years Including his father being part of his world !! If not by being close, at least by being known and active in the kids life ... what if the mom decides to get married all of a sudden and the father decides the same , and the kid refused to live with a step mom or dad .. what will he do ? Go to live on the streets ?? The abortion part is by agreement If not then they both should be obliged to take full responsibility as parents .This world is full of sick and psychos already we dont need to add 1 to them .

• @ssll-sg said in I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby:

if the father doesnt want the baby,but,the mother wanted to give birth to the baby,why should the party that refuses to have a baby needed to pay for the expenses?

Because having sex has the chance of having a baby. If you aren't capable of taking responsibility of the possible outcome of a child then fucking don't have sex.

• @Janet

'Because having sex has the chance of having a baby. If you aren't capable of taking responsibility of the possible outcome of a child then fucking don't have sex.'

great logic there,BOY!

so,does that mean

-owning a knife has the chance of you using it to stab others.so,DONT BUY A KNIFE!!!!

-having a car means that you have a chance to hit another human with it,so,DONT OWN A CAR!!!!!!!!

-eating food has a chance to make you fat and sick,so,DONT EAT FOOD!!!!!!!!!

your logic does not compute,BOY!
    try again.this time,try to use your brain for once,

LOL!

• @ssll-sg holy shit your brain is fucked BOY

• @ssll-sg We are talking about creating a human life that SOMEONE has to be responsible for. Don't use other examples to try and make my logic wrong.

• @The-Mods

'Becauseee the father was part of fucking creating the baby !!! Whether he likes It or not !!!'

but the father(in this hypothetical example) DOESNT WANT the baby,BOY!!!!!!!

youre basically ABSOLVING all the responsibility of the decision made by the mother to continue with the pregnancy

FACT
    -the mother decided to continue on the pregnancy on her own

FACT
    -the father disagree with the pregnancy and wanted to terminate it

FACT

• the father,whho,i remind you,doesnt want to take any part in rearing the child,he is still responsible to clean up the mess that was made by the mother.

what happens to personal responsibility?
    are you saying that the mother is not responsible for her action to choose to continue the pregnancy and gave birth to a child??????????

SHE wanted to continue the pregnancy,then,SHE is the one responsible in raising the kid.

get it?

• @ssll-sg FACT

If a pregnant woman decides to have the baby, even if the father did not want the child, the father is not exempt from providing child support for the child. ... In fact, the court looks at what is best for the child, and considers a child's best interest to be served when both parents provide financial support.

laws are laws so your opinion is irrelevant

• @Janet

what???????
    the FIRST PRINCIPLE is the same,buddy!
    you claimed that everyone shouldnt do anything that has the possible to reach a bad outcome,didnt you?

dont have sex because you might have unwanted pregnancy(THATS WHAT YOU SAID)

so,whats the difference with

dont use knife because you might stab others?

the severity of the bad outcome of someone stabbing others with a knife is equal or more than unwanted pregnancy,no?

• @Janet

'In fact, the court looks at what is best for the child, and considers a child's best interest to be served when both parents provide financial support.
    laws are laws so your opinion is irrelevant'

i KNEW youre going to say this.

you: durrrrr....its the law,you cant argue with the law....durrrrr

so,are you going to respect the law during the reign of nazi germany that discriminates and killed all the jews?

are you going to respect the law in nigeria or burkina faso thatt a 12 years old can be wed to a 50 years old?

are you going to respect the jim crow laws of segregation,racism and oppression of certain ethnicity?

wow.
    youre just a sheep,aint cha,boy???

• @ssll-sg said in I need help..am pregnant and we broke up with the father of the baby:

you: durrrrr....its the law,you cant argue with the law....durrrrr

You can cry and whine and give as many examples as you want. Does not change the fact that this is about the LIFE of a child and protecting that life regardless if both parents want that child or not.

If the mother does not want to have an abortion but does not want that child and the father does... that man can sue for child support as well. Its not only about men not wanting a child but holy shit people need to take responsibility for their actions and you are just saying that men can go around impregnating women with no responsibility because HUR DUR THEY DONT WANT KIDS.