Are you interested in Tennis?

• Tennis is a very popular sport in Australia and is played by people of all ages. Tennis can be played by two people (called "playing singles") or four people ("doubles"). Players use racquets to hit a ball over a net into the other side of the court.

A game of tennis involves a variety of types of play, including serving the ball over the net, rallies (when the ball is hit back and forth between opponents), fast movements and strategic game play.

Tennis can be played as a sport or as a recreational activity with friends and family. Either way, playing tennis is a good sport to maintain your health, fitness, strength and agility. It has been calculated that an hour-long game of singles tennis burns around 600 calories for men and 420 calories for women.

In addition to the fitness and physical health benefits, tennis also provides numerous social and mental health benefits as well.

Tennis can be a great workout and lots of fun. Playing tennis has many *health benefits *including:

🍒 Increasing aerobic capacities

🍒 Lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure

🍒 Improving metabolic function

🍒 Increasing bone density

🍒 Lowering body fat

🍒 Improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility

🍒 Increasing reaction times

And this is a good sport for maintaining health, fitness, strength and agility. It also has social and psychological benefits.

You can play with a club or with friends and family as a social activity.

Make sure you have plenty of fluids on hand and rehydrate regularly.

Don’t overdo it. Mix up your physical activity with other low-impact sports.

So ,are you a tennis player like me?

• @Oshadi not interested

• @Oshadi how wonderful innit?? By the way all physical active sport match all your points not just tennis.. you should have given title as do you like sports?? Anyway good luck and I like table tennis same as tennis but different is it has table in-between not a ground it now I tell you tennis is waste of money place I guess !!

• Global Veteran

@Oshadi Wow! You make a good young coach.