• After experiencing the Earth's birth to the end, I will write down the first future story.

The future is all accomplished by thought.

Berry Chip = irresistible.

Because aliens with high-dimensional intelligence already dominate the planet.

Unexpected chips are inserted when you sleep.

I already had an extraterrestrial injection around 2~3 am on November 19, 2012.

Injection from Special Existence-Refer to Today's Diary Bulletin

I don't know what this means, but...

I don't think it's a bad thing.

And once this chip is in the body.

Computers and other electronic devices are all operated by thought.

TV programs are automatically edited and injected in real time to fit the person.

And downloading data like Torrent, when you put your thoughts into the computer,

"If the idea is reasonable, there will be a world where the idea is down." (Thinking is also controlled.)

The story that is now likely to appear in SF movies becomes a reality in at least 100 years.

Time machines will also be developed in 2030.

Commercialization is expected to take more than 20 to 30 years.

In 2070 official human contact with aliens is expected.

You'll only pursue convenience, and you'll never use your hands in a world like that.

I'm trying to make it. Whether it's poison or good for mankind.

It's becoming more and more so that I don't even think about it.

The last thing I saw in the movie was an alien-like creature.

It ends by looking at the Earth.

But it's over = Another start~

There will be foolish people who think that there is no hope, such as suicide.

If you die, you will be born again. And in three to four days, it's as fast as light.

Seeing all of it~ I don't know if I could feel another start after death quickly.

I want you to keep in mind that dying will be another beginning after a time of great pain.

If you think about suicide, murder, etc. and die without thinking about your precious life...

Reincarnate into a finer creature than an ant, and live and die for hundreds of thousands of years.

It is thought that it will be almost difficult to become a human being.

(Writing this article, my body responds that it's true - I'm writing with vibrations.)

I used to be a dog, pig, etc. animal in my previous life a long time ago.

I've been a woman in my previous life. I've been raped. I've had all sorts of arrogant experiences.

To think that I am in this world. I feel like I shouldn't live recklessly.

The real experience is never going to be erased.

The more I think bad, the more I get sucked into the pit of evil.

I can't get out. It won't be useful if you regret it when you die later.

Some of you may know that when a person dies, his or her thoughts are seen like a movie.

Like that, through this experience, I wonder if my life has been well.

Hate and hate, life, killing bugs out of curiosity, flies, even mosquitoes.

No~ Fly~ Mosquitoes~ Small creatures~ If we do something wrong and die~

You can be that kind of person~!! You can't be reborn with that kind of person.

I can't even feel the joy of eating.

A crime of not knowing right from wrong.

• @jun1317 Will there be a way to detect souls in the laboratory, that the soul can be observed leaving a dying body and entering a new body? And oh my, yes, where are the flying cars?