• @riagan So basically the app is blue I had a picture of it but I'm not sure to show it but it's really is just called mood app. And on the app is ofc other people who uses it like me. There's a place where you can vent and people can comment give you tips or just support you, there a place where you can talk to people live but that's if people join your live or you join others while it's going on. You can (don't have to) write something in your "Journal" daily or when you feel like it there's emojis labeled to express your feelings. There is another vent section that allows you to let something go and no longer see it. Because more people will be letting go of their stuff. There's a thing that will have you repeat what pops up on the screen and it's trying to motivate you, grow your self-esteem depending on what pops up. You can talk and support people by following, looking at their post, commenting on their page etc. And if you do end up trying it if you need help getting started. My name on there is lilyflower

• @riagan im 40 and still get taunted by the "cool kids". I dont think it will ever end. i just let it fall off me like water off a duck's back. Just because i dont like the same things or laugh at the same jokes or go to the same hangouts IM wierd. They never see the inanity of their lives. Thanks Riagan for dumping out your heart for us. Now lets pick up the pieces together and grow stronger.

• Movie Buff

There is edx course called science of well being by yale University. It will help you for your low self esteem. Course genuinely studies how to live happy life. There are also podcast lectures on Spotify for same topic by same lecturer.

• @FlowerFlow i see. i might check it out. if i need help ill ask you. thanks for the suggestion.

• @chewie that's really a shame. you'd think people would grow more mature over time. i guess like you said all you can really do is not let it get to you

• saurabh23 thanks for the advice

• @riagan it is unfortunate that some people get their kicks from disparaging others. I will try to counteract their aggression by speaking wholesome, constructive words to people.

tenor.gif

• @riagan your welcome!

• BMTH and MSI rock and so do you! I feel like any reply I write would not be as extensive or useful as I'd want it to be, but I relate and empathize with you a great deal. I've suffered from ptsd among other things and was often invalidated by the people around me and it sucks. Don't worry about trying to be "normal" just be you, you'll get where you wanna be eventually. Meditation helped me a lot. Here if u ever wanna chat, stay strong 🖤

• @Alicey2k yeah for sure both bands rock. i'm happy you're able to find my post relatable. people here have helped me realise that the way to feel better about myself is to just accept who i am. i haven't really tried meditation before but maybe i will. thanks for taking the time to read and reply to the post.

• Banned

how adorable.