Should Guns be banned everywhere? Whats your opinion.

• @kaia_ A very good policy, it seems

• @Lazz We fortunately don't flaunt firearms here, but it's legal to carry a knife or machete as long as it was concealed :joy:

• @kaia_ I'll now be pondering just where and HOW someone could conceal a machete. :thinking:

• @Lazz If you wear a tent for a shirt you can conceal anything :grin: :dagger: :dagger_knife: :bomb:

• @kaia_ I'm sure that would work just fine, until someone decides to start banning tents as clothing items, hm? :winking_face:

• @CyberPotato nothing will change because of my perspective ..so I can say it changed the war strategy and very easy to kill in numbers !! Chinese invention gun powder is a magic I cannot deny that, understanding to make use of it not harming another being is good I guess ? I came across some where some great being mentioned ...we know more about war then peace, also create war in the name of peace !!

• deleted

• For me It have never been about the guns.
    Before guns people had no problem killing others for what ever reason. So should people be banned.Banning guns at best slows down bad people a half step maybe.
    Wasn't guns that did 911. So it's a slippery slope and is the start of tyrants.Only if the world banned fists could harm come to an end. But then no one could do good either.Look it makes no difference at all.
    Simply put should all people that cause violence be banned? Of course not so it's a deeper questions if no guns no weapons. It was people that killed by gun or spear or rock they just are. We have to do our best and live while we can.

• I wrote and published a blog post about supporting gun control which relates to this topic. If anyone is interested in reading "The Support of Gun Control", please visit my blog at foreignloveweb.com.

• For some countries, the carrying and use of weapons could be tightened (you know which ones)
    There is no point in banning something that saves the lives of decent people every day (bad people will always find their way to guns and they will not be interested in not having papers for it)