• @Vlad20 How are you supposed to know if the cop is good or not though? People say shit so easily like there are good cops but when your put into that situation, and if your white you most likely will never experience that situation. Lets be honest here, you don't know what anyone is going to do. The logic isn't what matters, sure there could be good cops but in general fuck 12.

• @jollywhenonmolly yassss fuck 12!

• Iโ€™m pretty sure ur not familiar with a lot of things 1st itโ€™s unfair to assume that only black people experience Racism? Ever hear of guilty by association ๐Ÿค” ? At the age of 17 I take my friends mom & Dad to store for milk and Salmon older black couple Iโ€™ve known for years on way home were pulled over cause in Chicago if ur rolling 3or more deep u can get stopped for โ€œMob actionโ€ 17 year old me & 2 40 year olds are cornered in a dead end road held at gun point by no joke 15 different cops for getting milk after 2 hours of full body cavity searches we are released; at 18 my neighbors were 2 white guys , bikers who were also members of the hells angel motorcycle Gang (all n all cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž guys) but one was moving to his own place and had a truck backed in his yard to load up his belongings next thing I know 12 squads arrested both of the for no real reason Donโ€™t get me wrong Iโ€™m all for the Black Lives Matter movementโ€™s going on I just feel like u have lack real life experience to make such a bold statement

• soooo ture