• @sunwukong well said 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

• @mrhamza are you really doing something good for humanity? did you donated your half kidney, yet? just because you have religion and being a muslim doesn't mean you better than me or any other else. is that what a religious man act? insulting a human as monkey? failed yourself, don't failed MUHAMMED!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un religious man.

tumblr_mbidtkpYdD1riqizno1_500.gif

• @Futushimo isn't that being ignorant??
    U say u believe in God means u r a accepting something as reality that u don't even know exist.

U say u do not believe in god means u r accepting something as reality coz u can't imagine

So isn't it is better to accept that we do not know so that atleast, the chance to know the truth remain rather than just believing somebody's fantasy

• @mrhamza where did you find the article asking Google goddess I guess ?? Its just a perspective, I made it simple in my words is your Religion and God is your my relegion and God is mine.. if you can please explain that in your word in simple way !!
    I accept it as it is god exist for you brother , I have no problem you should read my first post some people like you need god to blame and hang on and move on, not to feel guilty for your self, not able to accept it that you did it, u need higher power very good for you.
    I didn't say you should Belive me did i?? some people like me no need god in between, I accept my mistake without feeling guilty and mov on ..
    So now what do you want brother I did say to any one please believe me, I talk some sense and rest it yours how you make sense of it non sense or sense

• @Futushimo I dont believe a god exists, and if there is one it doesnt matter

• @mrhamza
    Ok brother 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 which part of the brain you are thinking I am athiest?? And why you think I do believe in monkey business?? I am laughing out of my skull🤣🤣🤣ok about rest of the monkey business go ask you Allah which you know he knows all, allahu alam may be you should figure it out for yourself ?? Anyway now why are you like this ?? With whom ?? For what ?? Oh angry bull.. talk all your bulls for yourself and go away !! And i Belive in God thats me for myself not for any one than me ..you are holding it on to your folks failed idea of relegion.. so what can I say ignorant fellow peace be up on you !!

• Bow ur head before the almighty aussie kangaroo god 😂😎

• @James-C-137 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear that make sense James thank you some sense

• @丂ρσηgєвσвѕ-ωιƒє I was wondering and had questions in my head , Joseph was first sperm donor I could say if marry is Virgin ??

• @knownsense they never had sex
    Go read your Bible again!
    Thanks

• @sunwukong Go back and reread my respond, Also, you don't know me in real life, so don't talk about me as a person. learn to talk about the subject and about the person.
    are you muslim?
    yes. well that's good. alhamdulilah.
    No, Atheist, well, it's up to you, you are free. but solve your problem with the monkey story.

• MORBHEAD

I believe I can fly.

• @mrhamza denial son of a beach

• @丂ρσηgєвσвѕ-ωιƒe when did I say they had sex ?I talked about Joseph ,first sperm donor!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Did you read all type of Bible?? , even king Henry just wanted to keep multiple wife he manipulated the Bible and protestant got birth and Thier bible. now jesus is not blue blonde guy ? So whole world know him has blonde and blue eye guyvwhy ?? Imagine a small kid fresh mind watching a fellow hanging in cross, what trauma it would be , really scary image to watch isn't it ?? Every church has it why so dark and creepy??

• I need a big bucket of popcorn to read all the comments now 😂😂😂 I started a war here.... 🤔😊😂😈

• @knownsense that was a great answer bro. We only think about God and blame them for all the happening and even we want something from them cause we don't do enough to earn the things.. Really liked your perspective... 😊

• @mrhamza I agree all my Muslim brothers have a big long dick than any other relegious dick plus tip is painted in green yes I agree..
    forgot about the monkey business now, you can't mock other religion and Thier belief can't argue yeah Allah himself mention it to prophet and that's what hadith say .. I didn't see Allah and his holy mesaanger so I do not know .. first of u need to believe in all the prophet before Muhammed and there 160,000 prophet came and went no one was successful than prophet moh according to Qur'an so 5 book you must should know and must refer to be a true Islamic fellow , suhuf to Ibrahim , Tawrat to Musa. Zabur, to Dawud. , Injil to isa. Quran to Muhammad. All will go to heaven all the religion in this planet existed , according to Qur'an so first in que will be Muhammed and his dick head follower and then ISA and his dick head follower, then rest all prophet Thier dick head will be in qué.. so congratulations you guys gonna go firt to heaven , to get a pass of ISS islamic sex service to fuck 70 angelic virgin whores..some people are not in rush to enter the gate of heaven to fuck virgins there .. so what now ?? Why preached which is not your idea ??

• @reviewer_1 thanks my friend 🙏😊

• @ᛟ-ᛉᛟᚾᛖ I believe I can touch the sky,spread the wing and fly away .it can happen in one strong LSD

• Not in the conventional sense as such no