have you ever watched something that made you cry hard?

• @kyotos_unique 😂😂 and I am not stopping you either😂... But not on me please😂

• Well don't get me wrong, it's nice to have empathy and sympathy , Crying for some one else do not fit in my brain. I used to talk and think about my past which is not fulfilled and couldn't accept it as it and all I talk I should have, could have, would have, done this way and basically searching better way to fix a problem about that past which is gone long ago and was in once up on a time. all I can be responsible for now for perticular moment. Can't take responsibilities for whole universe, I can't be responsible for Thier action which they choose with Thier will and choice .. and all I can share my thought and rest is up to individuals how they take it, it don't make sense to me or take full responsibility for Thier action and make my energy low and cry about it

• @mikeJB curious how many here took the time to look up her and her story. you might cry too

• For me to deal a dealt par no make sense. same same but different is that I am searching the answer to fix better ways for the past.i will just observe, breathe let it go may be I think about to act or react for perticular situation with my awareness to deal in best way not hurting my surroundings. not to get attached with incident which is in past and it's memories and connecting to present it's stupid of me .. all I know I gain knowledge with it plus lots of work I need to do after knowing, realise then analise

• giphy.gif

• I watched this dog film call3d hitchiko and i cried hard so much a dog waited for his dead owner for 9 years

• @Apricot I remember when my dad was cutting Wood and he Dropped It on my foot

• @mikeJB nothing ever made me cry hard, but the end of the movie Hachi: A Dog's Tale got me teary eyed.

• Banned

a walk to remember

• This post is deleted!