Can you notice my post, i badly want answers.

• You must be too easy

• @knownsense my friend you are just a desperate asshole in need of attention. I.I'm sorry that mummy didn't love you and daddy was embarrassed by you but you can't really blame them can you? P.s. i don't mean a word of this but if you are gonna dish it out then you need to take it too. I do however, think you are one of the top ten idiots I've conversed with on this site,possibly a podium finish if you could refine your bullshit to something intellectually challenging rather than "haha you fuck goats" Just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜

• no. Its because They are ugly

• @Scottish ok I agree for you and it's all you and you are the best intelligent old boy ok in this site and I vote for you too, anything else ? Let me know

• @Scottish I do my research and development talk I have nothing to prove that o you okie , about racism I send you a video check it..

• @Scottish ,
    Brother , you live in nice and rosy world, all you like to hear good and positive things about you and your people, fair enough, I am not putting my agenda into your Brian and I do my research then I speak , not has its ultimate thought none other than this as gods mesaanger.
    I am not here to make a arguement, dude I do not want to say what I am? I have no one to prove to,no need too , Al is well.
    I felt funny when I read all the text in here and didn't made sense Any more for myself it was past, I was showing anger towards this social media and made me look like a stupid twat for myself, talking to people here with uncertain arguements, intellectual always like to debate, with informatic Knowleadge not experiemced,I am not a match for you here to have debate with (only for now), dealing a dealt part not interested, I have a orginal dacumentry about this phycology test , please send you email and I will send about goat fucker too form your own country married bizzare things
    I do not like to argue I do not say you should believe it, bit please do not make assumptions for yourself and make it as ultimate truth.

• @Scottish Seriously I have no problem if I look life a dumb Infront of you and g and I will not go against it because I am not agreeing for my own stupidy..
    I do not know means I do not know !! and there is no" but or reasons" here to pretend to know that I am better than you ..
    humbely ask you, seek more to know being open and admitting my fault if I had any .

• @Gracevussca wahhh...no way๐Ÿ˜ฑ... Trust me... You're more than that๐Ÿ˜Œ.. They don't know your worth... That's why๐Ÿ˜Œ.. Don't look down o. Yourself ok... Simple truth is... They're boys๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and not men... ๐Ÿ’.. And PS... I think you're beautiful the way God created you..๐Ÿ™†

• @Gracevussca thereโ€™s absolutely nothing wrong with you. You must believe in yourself and love yourself first and recognize the magnificent being that you are. Once you understand that, you wonโ€™t need validation from anyone and you can walk in the full power of who you are. Guys that canโ€™t handle that may make it seem like itโ€™s your issue when in reality it is theirs. You deserve the best, so donโ€™t settle for less.

• @Gracevussca itโ€™s not about your outer appearance. Itโ€™s how you feel inside. Your inner world creates your outer reality.

• @Gracevussca u will reap what u sow