Can you notice my post, i badly want answers.

• @knownsense idky but you like to use the phrase rape..raping... you need to calm your tits.

• @Scottish now you know, Anyway thanks I accept it.
    I sent you proof yeah I wasn't talking out of context. I have no intention to hurt any one around me.. I was not hurting you patriotism or your brother's of Scotland,I have no feeling to any one, people around me see as narsisst and I do not care also what you think about me too , I know myself what I am really well.. I exist everything exist or nothing..
    you were showing your passive agression toward me.. may be too much wiring in brain about being white blue blonde as angel that's what a figure world has a image as angel, black shiny white teeth devil and others scavengers or savages that word white folks used for non white folks and for Thier caltture...
    lf I hurt you feeling I ask forgiveness and I admit my fault if I had any.. I did talk ruthless with you that it! Have a wonderful day

• @Kp_corleone , a guy want money from me in the name of universal love with selfish way..and I have a balls not tits so I will chill my balls of do not worry much. and I going to ask you do you have nails if yes please my balls are scratching? How much you need ? Send you price and paypal or Google pay

• @knownsense your entire fortune. my bitcoin address 1GdqBN8EUDqv67rJDN33oGLeGpspZMsaFY

don't send me a sausage and two quail eggs.

• @Kp_corleone ,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 idiot ok I do not use phedophelias funding bitcoin keep it up okie, I shall do it now can your hand can travel through internet to scratch my balls ??

• @knownsense hahahaha keyboard warrior...... if you can't afford, don't talk shit even over the internet, people will see how ridicule you are as a man with balls size of peanuts. lmao lame ass act philosopher. even the walls laugh at your balls.

• @Kp_corleone oh ignorant fellow, so so desperate screaming shouting okie I shall let you be now

• @knownsense lol don't be such a little guy... whose being ignorant? i know you don't have any money to give out. not a millionaire don't act billionaire.

"send your price and paypal or google pay" wait.. what??? "I do not use phedophelias funding bitcoin" can't even afford 1 BTC?

not giving still saying i want your money for universal love , greedy .. you sent out your fucking money, then claim your statement.

when growing up you parents feed you rubbish or shit? why grownup being so full of shit?

• @Kp_corleone attack attack personal attack pow pow pow tada grow u

• @Kp_corleone why should I send you money you didn't scratch my balls yet your are Christian employee to scratch my balls , I am master now if you take my offer so we make a video we update here

• @knownsense master of shit? what video? you eating your shit cause it's bloated?

• @knownsense now i know... you are so itchy down there and you cant seems to locate your peanut balls, that is why you needed service... let's do business, deposit the BTC then i will fly over to your place and scratch it for you... and please my fee would be 1000 BTC, contact me when you have deposit it, ok? don't talk cock sing song doraemon.

• I think someone like the creator of this thread is called troll or attention whore :D

• @Kp_corleone , see brother I am being now a key board worrier, and I do not want to be, I break it down for you, every one know money can't buy happiness full stop. No comments..
    Forget we agree for disagree okie.
    Now I ask you why you angry ? With whom for what? Becasue you didn't get what you wanted from me? Or you want to prove that I can't send you money? Or you think I am boosting myself l? Ok let it be that way for you and I accept it okie, moth Ng matters to me and I have no one to prove what I am and who I am and what I.am Capable of rather than myself, ok I agree for you and I accept it that u think what ever you think about me .. okie your dick is bigger than my dick from all heart and for m my balls I swer holding it I agreed ..
    Anything else I shoulf agree with you, I will for you may be feel great and sleep well today
    I heard from folk comman sense is not for everyone one, and better agree for disagree ..

• I apologize for using bitter word here

• Wtf dude, you come here being so happy as a keyboard warrior by purchasing internet connection with money, yet you still thought you are so rightful about money cant buy happiness, idky you insisting. You need to know between long-term happiness and short-term happiness. If you still think money cannot buy happiness, try to live without it. I am not angry with you but i wonder why there's a person so fake. You will not getting a girlfriend here by being a wanna be philosopher. One more thing, if yourself can't seems to be happy with money you had, it's totally fine, you can donated it to those who needing it the most, like the starving kids all over the country and you will see the happiness in their eyes n laughter once you said money cannot buy.

• You must be too easy

• @knownsense my friend you are just a desperate asshole in need of attention. I.I'm sorry that mummy didn't love you and daddy was embarrassed by you but you can't really blame them can you? P.s. i don't mean a word of this but if you are gonna dish it out then you need to take it too. I do however, think you are one of the top ten idiots I've conversed with on this site,possibly a podium finish if you could refine your bullshit to something intellectually challenging rather than "haha you fuck goats" Just sayin' 😁

• no. Its because They are ugly

• @Scottish ok I agree for you and it's all you and you are the best intelligent old boy ok in this site and I vote for you too, anything else ? Let me know