Do you like the idea of never marrying? Why, or why not?

• I mean, it's very hard to run a family. Especially if you have kids. You can't just crash at home and watch movies all Sunday. Why should I marry if I'm not into interacting much with people? Also, monetarily, being single is on the cheaper side. And you have got the freedom to do anything you want anytime.

• I agree with u fam. Maybe one should focus on their future instead on someone else's.

• Marriage is a piece of paper. If you meet Mr/Mrs. And you have this funny feeling deep inside. It's called love at first sight. No matter what happens in your lives together, a piece of paper don't do a damn thing. God blesses all married or not. It's called commitment!!

• Almost everyday we hear people complaining about their marriages. Very seldom do we hear stories about a happy marriage. Young people reading romantic novels and seeing romantic films often conclude that marriage is a bed of roses. Unfortunately, marriage is not as sweet as one thinks. Marriage and problems are interrelated and people must remember that when they are getting married, they will have to face problems and responsibilities that they had never expected or experienced hitherto.

Normally, it is due to a lack of mutual understanding that many married couples lead miserable lives. The result of this is that their innocent children also have to suffer. It is better to know how to handle your problems in order to lead a happy married life.

The act of marriage itself implies that a person is still more attached to the physical world and since our mental faculties are influenced by craving, attachment and human emotions, it is but natural that problems would arise. This happens when we have to consider the need of others and to give in to what others need.

My morality is based on freedom for example on individual development. It is therefore relative.
    In fact there cannot be any ethical principle if there is compulsion or determination from an agent outside ourselves.

As above I considered my life to be without marriage. My priority is freedom and marriage is not an answer to me and there's nothing in the world would change my mind.

• Why settle for one when you can have more than just one. It’s way too much of commitment. Plus marriage is very old school.
    You can just have a live in relationship if needed, manage your own finance and focus on career. That should be the priority

• Imo, too much commitments in life isn't the reason here. What can I say is, marry when you're ready. And when you're ready thats mean you're ready to take all the risks including adding this extra commitments in ur life. Marriage life would be tough but as long as we choose the right partner, I'm sure we can carry this together.