Where have all the Moderators gone?

• @Nibba-18 rules? It feels like it’s a free-for-all when it comes to posting. I’ve never seen a post confined to the category it belongs too. This entire site is a mess, and the mods are seemingly unable to keep up with organizing/moving posts to the correct category.

Furthermore, as a new member, I find it weird that I am unable to flag certain members (there is a bot that’s been spamming in every fucking category and I can’t report it because I lack “privileges”!?)

If I were to assume that Ladydoall30 is telling the truth about her reason of being banned, then it falls on admin/moderators to follow the same guidelines and ban every user for breaking the rules, not just her. If they lack the manpower/money then they should take this site down or merge it with another, bigger site in order to create a safer/more pleasant online environment for the users.

Lastly, if Ladydoall30 did have an inappropriate link, well then, she’s been banned and it’s done. But once again, why won’t the mods deal with the bots? Their rules are clearly inconsistent.

• @Nibba-18 you're still missing the point. Ladydoall kept receiving unwanted messages including the one she posted. She repeatedly asked moderators to act but nothing happened. She then posted that as a protest and got banned. Ironic don't you think? As a long time user of the site you will know yourself what a meat market it can descend into and how much solicitation and inappropriate advertising/marketing (by users, not the site) goes on here. I am happy to note that more people seem to get banned now than before but it is still rife

• @Andrés the keyword there luv was/is "Money" more eyeballs more money, the more money made the weaker the things get so more money can be made with more eyeballs ....and the slide downhill goes

• @Andrés i can tell you that ladydoall is most certainly telling the truth Andrés. She is a personal friend of mine and i was in dm conversations with her about the situation all the way through it. She had actually asked repeatedly for her account to be deleted but her wishes weren't followed. So she then began posting the links as a protest in a deliberate effort to get banned. A sorry tale no?

• @Nibba-18 why do you feel the need to be such a smarmy sarcastic prick? Actually the status quo suits you. I know about you, people talk in private messages here, reputations get around. You are not someone whose opinion i would value

• @Scottish said in Where have all the Moderators gone?:

@Nibba-18 you're still missing the point. Ladydoall kept receiving unwanted messages including the one she posted. She repeatedly asked moderators to act but nothing happened. She then posted that as a protest and got banned. Ironic don't you think? As a long time user of the site you will know yourself what a meat market it can descend into and how much solicitation and inappropriate advertising/marketing (by users, not the site) goes on here. I am happy to note that more people seem to get banned now than before but it is still rife

Do you want my honest judgement, as if i were a moderator here? I will banned her, for no matter her reasons or her protest letters here. Why?

1. I dunno her. Why i have to care?
    2. She did report, but why that things happen, i may do deep check and convo till she answered all of my question.
    3. I may check her IP Address coz it seems like this person do catfishing xD
    4. I never saw her around, like mention before. What kind things of proof that i have to convince that she is existing human being?
    5. If you refer that i may do catfishing too, i have posted a lot of pictures in here, with stamp mark there xD
    6. They have their own privileges, then if you dislike such things, may be, i suggest you, to find your own heaven like idealistic things Andres mention before but seriously, there is no site like you wish xD

Good luck btw.

• @Scottish go ahead xD at least, i am trusted user here and i know this place better than you, who just come and dunno about this community culture. You also have a high expectation but then you want it free like all of things can happen coz of miracle?

What a funny life xD

• @Scottish xD at least i dont have to defend a catfish that i dont know her own purpose here. Good luck btw, may @TalkWithStranger listen you well. Lol.

• Live Chat Regulars

@Ladydoall30 hiiii

• @Andrés yeah, you seem like you have your head screwed on Andrés, I'm sure you'll quickly work out who is who and what is what on here. And yeah, no doubt I'll see you around on the pages bro 😊👌

• @Scottish @Andrés
    May be this could help to drive your bluntly opinion about this lady behaviour in this site xD
    Screenshot_2020-04-13-09-30-42-797_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2020-04-13-09-31-00-831_com.android.chrome.jpg

You are great dudettes, to defend a catfish xD
    lemme do rolling laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Hey I know what you mean about the mods not doing anything because I literally just had an argument with a profile that putting links (that are scams) out

• @Nibba-18 no mate, your tiny mind has no influence on me. I note with interest thatyou still have failed to read or understand the context and circumstances in your hurry to gloat and criticise. Context is everything. Also i know ladydoall pretty well.from numerous conversations. As you say yourself you know nothing about her and have never spoken to her. I would say that doesn't leave you very well placed to form an opinion or offer a critique. Still, please press on with your ill informed judgements and snide ramblings. O couldn't give a shit and she even less so

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.