Do you think abortion should be legal or illegal? and WHY?

• @one
    Try watching this one.

• @one and @Ragnar-Lothbrok HOLD UP!. so you aren't just sexist homophobes but you also think that if a woman gets raped and gets pregnant she should keep the baby. You make me feel like i don't want to be on the same planet as disgusting people like you

• Music Lovers

@one lucifer bro read ma past states... then u understand on which post i agree an on which post I disagree

• @bushmurry See that's insight!!!

• i believe everyone has a right to life,infant,child,adult or senior citizens
    you cant kill someone just because they are helpless weaker and is a liability to you,or because they are inconvenient to you..if you do..it called MURDER no matter how you try to clean it up with reasons .

the only situations you should resort to abortion should be-

1)when a pregnancy threatens the life of the mother

2)if by genetic testing it was found that the fetus is malformed or has a genetic defect that make its care exceptionally difficult for the parents lifelong (e.g. deformities, mental handicaps),and is difficult for the child too .

3)in case of rape,incest victims-i would say abort as soon as possible and if you can, try not to abort once the fetal heart sounds are heard (after 4-5 months of intrauterie life)-abortion in the case of rape and incest is solely dependent on the mother and what she wants to do.

other than these 3 conditions aborting a child because its life is inconvenient to you makes you a murderer and a monster.

@Lucifer_

• @lucifer_ IM AN INDIAN AND I FIND THAT A LOT OF INDIAN STREETS ARE DISGUSTING AND DIRTY AND POLLUTED
    I FIND SOME CITIES IN INDIA OVERLY POPULATED
    AND ITS SHITTY BECAUSE OVERCROWDING CAN CAUSE SPREAD MANY DISEASES LIKE TUBERULOSIS ,MENINGITIS ETC WHICH ARE SHITTY AND SERIOUS

AND ALSO MORE PEOPLE MEANS MORE WASTE MEANS A LOT MANY DISEASES SPREAD BY FOOD AND WATER

ARE YOU ASKING ME TO KILL ALL OF THEM AND MAKE IT CLEAN?

IN A FAMILY I KNOW THEIR GREATGRANDPA IS STILL ALIVE AND IS A TOTAL INCONVENIENCE..HE POOPS AND SHITS AND COUGHS ALL THE TIME,,...AND YEAH HE IS TAKEN CARE OF BY HIS DAUGHTER...ARE YOU ASKING HER TO KILL HIM AND FINISH IT OFF??

A WOMANS' BODY MAKEUP IS SUCH THAT SHE CAN WITHSTAND ALL OF THAT WHICH I HAVE MENTIONED AND THAT WHICH YOU HAVE QUOTED,WHEN YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BRING A LIFE (WHICH MAKES YOU ALMOST SECONDARY TO GOD) ,WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DESTROY IT? BECAUSE ITS INCONVENIENT?WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.