Do you think abortion should be legal or illegal? and WHY?

• Music Lovers

@khai right well said khai nice thoughts..!👌🏻👌🏻

• Music Lovers

@khai if every girl thinks like you then baby girls weren't killed in mom's stomach..really impressive views..!

• @khai pardon? From your statement, I get that meaning that a victim has to go through months of hatred and pain just to give away the baby and get a lifetime of regret in return.
    You really have to choose between a moment of hesitation and a lifetime of regret.
    Once you have that baby, the Mother simply can't abandon it without having regret. In the case of abortion, how many people are out there who regret this decision?

Are you sure the baby would grow up feeling loved and happy? Are you sure that it would be happy in its adulthood? If yes, only then giving them away could be even considered as an option. If no, then abortion is better for the sake of the baby. Why should it suffer for your mistakes/decisions?

• @khai Okay. What if you choose to keep the baby?
    Do you think the child would not wonder about his biological father? What if he finds out about his real father? If they somehow got their father's name, it means that he would be living with a mark of shame for a very long time. They would be witnessing his mother's trauma. It would affect them in two ways. They would either get really depressed or they would get really enraged and they may even try to seek revenge. It means that no matter what, all they get is despair.
    It would even be worse if the mother starts to despise the child because it reminds her of its rapist father and the trauma she endured.

What did he/she do to live a life full of despair?

I must accept that there are exceptions to these but that doesn't mean everyone's an exception. It only fair to present abortion as an option to the mother instead of just forcing her to have the baby.

• @sir-devil whether the mother choose to give her kid up for adoption or she decides to keep him because she cannot abandon him (which is more id prefer) how would you know that what theyll have is only a lifetime of regret?

definitely life is not going to be easy for them it will be harder especially growing up and theyll be constantly judged and frowned upon. the kid will hate how he was conceived, he will hate himself. he might hate her for her decision. and she will too at some time. or for a very long time. life is not perfect, theyd have deal with it. but itll get better. theyll just have to find their worth again and not let that mistake rule their lives for a lifetime.

i might be being idealistic but just to be clear im not gonna force a woman to keep a baby if they didnt want to, i would understand if theyd decide to not keep the child because of a rape -- people cope and try to survive life in different ways and deciding to keep or abort a child is a brave and hard decision (and very controversial -- thats why we have this post has over 80 comments) but still i will not legalize it -- not because of the rape issue but because of reckless people who would find abortion as a way to skip responsibility

• @ragnar-lothbrok LEGAL >:[

• @khai

im not gonna force a woman to keep a baby if they didnt want to

but still i will not legalize it -- not because of the rape issue but because of reckless people who would find abortion as a way to skip responsibility

That's a pretty big contradiction. I would assume that it is because you are not using the right words. It would have been better if you said that abortion should be "regulated". It would make more sense with your previous statement.

• @khai

how would you know that what theyll have is only a lifetime of regret

Because even though she had to suffer while being raped and while she caring her baby, she had to give it up. She had to give up her baby. Her flesh and bones.

I must accept that some may not regret it but still

I must accept that there are exceptions to these but that doesn't mean everyone's an exception.

• Gamers

@stacy-furtado said in Do you think abortion should be legal or illegal? and WHY?:

@ragnar-lothbrok LEGAL >:[

I don't know which way around that emoji is supposed to be, but it looks fierce either way! X-D

• @bushmurry Lol I was totally going for fierce =D