• @Indrid-Cold Corona is here to scare us, let's keep up the spirit and joy 😊😄🤣

• @Babaji_ Agree strongly and hitting that upvote so hard I'm like the deaf dumb pinball wizard.

• @Indrid-Cold You could always try printing up a Medical Coke Dependency Card to carry with you, to insure safe passage to the shops.

• @Lazz I'll rifle thru me elderly dad's wallet - he's probably got one I can nick.

• @Indrid-Cold Too right! :grin:

• @Indrid-Cold If I had the last coke, I would buy a ticket to Washington, get into the White House and give it to Donald Trump. I would say “You sir, give the last drops of your blood and sweat, therefore, I give you the last Coke. I am forever grateful for what you do for your country, I wish our president was like that, the champion of the nation, the peoples champ, thats an honour!”. And I am sure, considering how gracious he is, he would say: “I don’t know your name son, but how about we share that coke together?” *a secretary comes around handing over two cups for us. I look shocked, bursting in tears and King Donald taps me on the back “It is alright son, it is alright, we need more people like you! I appreciate it, thats why I share it with you, for the hard working people out there, let everybody now, we will make the earth GREAT AGAIN!”

• @Indrid-Cold

You knew it was inevitable

• @Vlad20 That's a beautiful vision, my friend. I can see that really well in my mind, You'd go in the Oval Office and it'd be _ totally_ white, like so bright it's almost glowing, and the guard of honour would be playing Stars and Stripes Forever, but the moment you took the first sip of Coke, they'd start playing Elvis, and Melania would be there wearing a kind of 1950's swing dress, and you'd start dancing with her, and even Barron Trump would be having a jive, just standing there bodypopping like Peter Crouch.

GOD BLESS AMERICA GOD BLESS US ALL.

• @Lazz I think as many as 1 in 10 old women could turn out to rock floozies in disguise.

• @Indrid-Cold I can safely say that would not surprise me one bit :grin: