• One of the girls in my class saw me looking at this gif on my phone. She got TOTALLY grossed out and started having a lame little female tantrum at me. She was screaming that i was a perv and a creep and all that lame junk, something about how the girls are underage and looking at them working their bodies makes me a pedo, LOL!

anigif_original-25688-1429020122-4.gif

They're TOTALLY pubescent and stuff, right? I got so totally mocked and bullied by the girls for NO REASON!!

Anyone else think it stinks that I got called a creepy little perv and stuff just coz she got all feminist-girl about some lame video???

1. its just a gif, its not like its a video or anything. 2. i think it stinks that she blew up on you. like ppl can have their opinions but they dont need to get all pissy about them.

• @Will00 lol i know right! Females can be so silly and emotional about this stuff!

I think she was throwing a tantrum because theyre showing their butts like that and she probably hates the thought of girls working their bodies because she's a lame feminist girl or something. Her attitude seriously stinks

I really dont think they;re prepubescent or anything either, do you??

• @Shelly-Weaver honestly i dont, but the at my hs homecoming assembly, the cheer/pom show was a little tamer. i honestly think you were fine.

• @Shelly-Weaver
    I think it stinks that you got called that.
    But if you are I want to hook up with you and I don't mean for the reason they called you that