• I truly only had like a bad experience in here. If it's not like a 15 to 18 year old female trying to chat you up. It's some messed up dude that want to send me pics of little girls. People are truly sick. Like what happened to just having a normal conversation with no sex or naked pictures involved. Like I'm not interested in your naked pictures nor your dick pictures. That's not what it's all about. Stop being Neanderthals people. Apparently some people just didn't evolve.

• I feel you! But now I’m worried you are saying that as a ploy. It sucks you have to second guess everything people say and do these days you just can’t take them for their word.

• @Really_Me. I know right. Believe me I'm not ploying this. I'm just really fed up. People really hit rock bottom. This is like going back to the stone age like I am baboon me male you female. I show mine if you show me yours. Like really we not animals

• @JustAguy36 hahaha yeah it’s a sad thing. Shame that people think it’s the only way to live now. For the few of us that can keep or crap together and not fall down the rabbit hole, we have to stick together. Not sure how old you are, but I was in a training today At my job on how to spot sexual abuse before it starts and I thought I was going to lose my mind. The fact that we even have to take that training or to know that there is an explosion of people now that think this way because of other people’s mistreatment is ridiculous.

• @JustAguy36 I agree. But I think it is pretty much expected here on this site. It's actually even better to just read posts like these here.

• @Ella-26 I agree with you 100 %

• @Really_Me yea it's crazy. Like why? People should think for themselves. Like this is inappropriate so let's not do it. Yes obviously people get attracted to one and other but but that's a two way street. People just don't consider other people anymore. That's why all the crazy stuff and sick people think it's OK to do what they do.

• @JustAguy36 Yeah Man......couldn't agree with you more