• MMA IS NOT A DAMN SPORT! to me, it is the dumbest thing to call this a sport ever. how the hell is kneeeing someone in the head even officiated and allowed? i could go to my local bar on a friday/sat night and watch the same type of knock your ass out fighting FOR FREE! tough guy garbage. human cockfighting disguised as sport. pathetic

• I agree!!!! This is outrageous!!!

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @mikeJB said in your take on this:

MMA IS NOT A DAMN SPORT! to me, it is the dumbest thing to call this a sport ever. how the hell is kneeeing someone in the head even officiated and allowed? i could go to my local bar on a friday/sat night and watch the same type of knock your ass out fighting FOR FREE! tough guy garbage. human cockfighting disguised as sport. pathetic

That's like saying football is just a bunch of grown men fighting over a ball...

• Hmm. Dunno. It just seems like a less charismatic version of wrestling to me. Which is not to say that if there was ever a Celebrity MMA in the UK, I wouldn't tune in to see Andi Peters knock out Dara O'Brien's teeth with a slow-motion roundhouse kick.