I wanted to take a minute to explain myself and apologize

• @m-y-s-t-e-r-y Ah I see you. Ggs

• @Div You know what's weird, I always assumed we can't receive random messages from people we dont add. I'm pretty new to this site so I think I know the basics but theres a ton of things idk about

• @Lindsey Now where i readed your post i can say i know and understand what are you talking about ! I am so sorry to hear it that so much peoples with just Sexualy interessts was writing you ~ On a place like this (also whole internet) you never can be sure if there are dick-wearing peoples who come and write you down with such messages. You never can be sure & and never will be save for such peoples but at least you can block them and close the messages of them... I am a guy myself and i never had the idea of presenting me like this!! badly i had a lot of such experiences myself with womans and i can say i don't trust anymore a bunch of you peoples are really okay and i think i can talk to you in a normaly way... if you ever need someone for an non-sexualy talk i am here and i followed you up! because humans like you became rare this days. exactly this is why i am careful about social media sites also i really like the internet and /listen reading up the cultures of other countrys and human beings. But i really ask myself if this individuals are human beings ? I am not sure about it anymore. Non-respect for a woman is something i can't tolerate since my own mother told me i should handle womans like flowers i do it with some respect.. womans are the reason why also we male's are alive and without them we would be nothing but crying babys on the ground.. ! so thank you for existing to all of you and mostly you for your courage to writing such a long text ... to explain your situation !

sorry for my bad english and i promise to read up more from you
    greetings from the cold Osaka ~
    Haido

• This post is deleted!

• @F7k-B0y I completely understand what your saying.
    The amount of real genuine people are hard to find
    At least I’m genuine and don’t act an idiot like most of them that are on this site

• @F7k-B0y All in all lovely Peoples and / normaly peoples are rare everywhere on the network it's hard to find this days peoples who just being here for a normaly convi and a normaly talk right there i feel like it's hard to trust on the internet but in the other way i think there are peoples thinking the same way as u do and thats why i am here ! i like bringing up the way of my mind and telling how i think about several things i think it don't play a matter if you are america, algerian, romanian or male or female the fact that u think in a good way makes u interessting for a good talk... :) feel free to follow me up my friend

• @Lindsey Lindsey, I feel for you for the negative attention you've had, here. As one of many who welcomed you, I was taken aback when I saw your post stating you were calling it quits, and the included reasons for making that decision. There ARE good people here, this I know to be true. There are friends to be made, and fun to be had. I understand that proportion-wise this was more than a "one bad apple spoils the bunch" scenario, for you, and understand why you wouldn't want to stay in that type of toxic environment. Then caught this recent post. I am glad a Mod reached out to you and offered some suggestions and such, in hopes of assisting you in having a better overall experience here. There's a lot of good here, in this community, and there's enough diversity to create an experience and environment that not only occupies your time, but allows you to explore and enjoy, and find fun, potential pals, and whatever else may suit you. And as unsavory as your experiences had been you are thoughtful enough to explain and even apologize? That shows your integrity, manners, and your character. It's more than probable that anyone who harassed you, was rude, or vulgar, or worse to you won't MAN UP and say they're sorry. Allow me to be one, of hopefully many, on behalf of this community, to offer you my sincerest apologies. With much respect, and admiration, best regards. Lazz

• @blue-eyes same way to you ! genious peoples are rare as heck

• @blue-eyes Yeah completely agree with you ... Just be yourself.

• @Lazz Lazz-san you have my whole respect for your words

• @Gemini_Beta I think that comment just upgraded you to Gemini_Alpha! Well said!

• @Lazz
    So much virtue signalling in one post...

• @Hyde In every place ... There are good and bad people ... But the amount of them here is too much.

• @F7k-B0y I know and i saw it and readed it ! if u wanna talk feel free

• @Hyde Domo, domo...arigato Hyde-san!

• @Lazz doo itashimashite wa ~ Lazz-san ne ~ ^^

• @Lindsey I'm with @Scottish on this one, I'm glad he's said it too. You have nothing to apologise for. It's a positive thing that people like you have the strength of character to bring issues such as this into discussion rather than just put up with it blindly or disappear without saying a word as so often happens.

I'm glad you are back, and I hope you have a better experience now.

• @m-y-s-t-e-r-y i think it's the nature of the attention that is the issue mystery. And she would be right. Are you suggesting she just shut up and accept it? Lindsey is in charge of what she does and doesn't want/find acceptable. No one else can tell her different. Something being actively true doesn't automatically make it right. Most positive change comes from people making a stand against unacceptable things. We shouldn't just accept the status quo, that's plainly ridiculous and there are countless examples, worker's rights, women voting, environmental change, a hundred things that have come about by people having a voice and using it.

• @Scottish Oustanding, friend. Well said.