• @Silhouette said in Interfaith Conversations!:

@pe7erpark3r He attacked me, so I attacked back. If he's a troll, he's an exceptionally unfunny troll.

Why can't you look through the trolling, overstylized, gay facade? You shouldn't fell attacked by somebody who is caricaturing gayness... Also he's clearly muslim. He might be gay too, but I think the account once named AllAboutHetero is also his...

• @AllAboutGay said in Interfaith Conversations!:

@Silhouette said in Interfaith Conversations!:

@AllAboutGay

LGBT is in no way deceit

Yes it is. It is an artificial and a hedonistic way of life. It is akin to spitting in the face of all that is natural.

Now, I am not personally interested in a crusade against gay people - if you've chosen to live in sin, it does not concern me personally. However, your constant attempts to force your beliefs upon other users on this site forces me to take a stand, and I stand on the side of normal human sexuality.

@Silhouette This is not a fight of unnatural sexuality vs. natural sexuality. Homosexuality is something that happens to you, if you are gay. You have no choice in it. The choice is only in what you do, not what you are attracted to. And more importantly, homosexuals are being used to drive a political agenda. They are just as much the victims in this, if not even more, as the rest of society. You need to start looking at the big picture. The people and organizations spreading LGBT in a serious way (unlike allaboutgay who's clearly caricaturing it) are not even personally LGBT for the most part. Don't let yourself be used by fighting against the gays, who did not actually choose the crazy ideologues to be their spokespersons. Fight the ideologues by acting rationally, and by unveiling their tricks.

alt text

Being gay is neither a crime nor a sin. Indeed. Any rational thinker must arrive at this. Gayness is not whickedness, at least according to the teachings of the catholic church. Any sin must be action, serious action, to be sin, for sin requires choice. Being homosexual is not a choice. And even for the ones who are seemingly cured – no idea if this is real or not – it is certainly not a simple choice but a painful process. So don't fight the victims. Fight the actual crime (ideologies).

LGBT=Universal love❤. Spreading love is not wickedness

LGBT is not universal love, just like the 68ers did not spread love. They spread an ideology, just like those who are using the LGBT members are doing today. In fact the 68ers spread a destructive ideology, from which people are suffering even today. Gay people are being used to drive a political agenda. LGBT ideologues are not spreading love, they are fighting against the system, trying to tear it down, trying to gain power. And let me repeat again that most of the LGBT ideologues are not LGBT themselves.

• @AllAboutGay said in Interfaith Conversations!:

@pe7erpark3r I dont know much about any religion except LGBT. I still have a lot to know about Islam, Christianity etc.
    The Islamic prophecies by Prophet Muhammad that have been fulfilled(or is about to be fulfilled) according to some people are:(The two playlists that I shared contains a lot of prophecies in an organized way)

❤Rise of the Turks

Can you give me the actual profecy?

❤Increase in obesity

Interesting. To be expected if you expect wealth to grow. Wealthy people were always fat in the old times :joy:

❤The killer will have no idea why he is killing and the killed will have no idea why he is being killed. For example, mass shootings in USA

That is a good example.

❤Deserts turning green

Always happens. And as a matter of fact, deserts are not decreasing but increasing globally.

❤Widespread usury

This one is notable as I said.

❤Musical instruments and music are at present way more widespread than any time because of modern technology

To be expected if you expect wealth to grow. Rich people always had music in the old times. But yeah, music is indeed more widespread than ever.

❤Bird flying over warzones will fall(which may indicate nuclear or chemical wars) which was unimaginable in ancient times

Can you give me the actual words of the profecy?

❤People will imitate the Romans and the Persians. Western culture is probably largely influenced by the Romans. Western culture has now spread throughout the whole world. Many muslim cultures are influenced by Persian culture

A vague interpretation but one that makes sense.

❤"Acceleration of time" may mean that at present we can do a lot of things within a very short period of time because of unbelievable development in communication and technology

Does fit yeah.

❤"Nations opposing muslims..." doesnt probably indicate the crusades. This may indicate:
    Many Indian muslims who are actually Indian citizens may lose their citizenship because of lack of documents because many poor people dont preserve documents
    And also: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Register_of_Citizens

Rise of anti-muslim cultural nationalism. For example, the pioneers of the very popular Hindu nationalism directly said that muslims are their greatest enemy. They also have some anti-Christian elements

Anti-muslim sentiments at present which is very natural because of recent political events. For example,a meme found in social media:

True, that this could mean that. But, of course nations would oppose muslims. Any nation ever has been opposed by nations. Any big religious group ever has been opposed by nations. Anybody smart enough would have predicted this. This is not notable.

As a true gay, I believe in love and I am not blaming or demonizing anyone. I am just trying to understand prophecies.

To my knowledge, according to Islam, Prophet Muhammad is the last Naabi(the one sent by the lord to
    mankind) and also the last Raasul(the messenger sent by lord who received some holy books like Torah,Quran etc). All Raasuls are Naabi. The word "Prophet" is used as a translation of "Naabi". I dont think any prophecies except the ones by the Quran and Prophet Muhammad are Islamic prophecies. All the Hadiths are not considered equally authentic by Islamic scholars. Islam doesn't say that Christian and Jewish scriptures cannot have true prophecies. From an Islamic perspective, it is possible that Christian and Jewish prophecies are true

The prophecies I mentioned are from the 20th century. They were spoken 1400 years after muhammad's death. And IMHO they certainly came true. Which means there are actual prophets predicting future events and living hundreds of years after muhammad's death. Is this compatible with islam?

The god who created the gays knows the best❤

Thank you for your intricate knowledge of islamic prophecy.

• I read the bagavat Gita a while ago now... And I wonder about a certain difference between christianity and hinduism. Please correct me about any false notions about hinduism...

So, in the Gita, Arjuna is asked to do his duty on the battlefield, which means killing his friends. At first he doesn't want to, but in the end he is being convinced by Krishna, that serving Krishna in duing his duty is more important than not killing his friends. Also he realizes, that it was Krishnas providence all along, that decided that those people would be killed on this battlefield and he – Arjuna – is just the "tool" in a way, that fulfills its purpose as a warrier.

The highest value in Hinduism seems to be thus, to love Krishna (= the Godhead) and to not have any preference or love of any way to anything else, to be indifferent to even family members, and treat every living thing with the same kindness, no matter who or what it is.

Christianity is very similar to Hinduism in the following: its highest value is to love Christ (God) above all else, and put Him before all people. And just as important is to love thy neighbour as you should love yourself.

It is different however in what that means. For in fact in the christian faith you are not at all to be indifferent to the people around you. You are to love them, just below God. However christianity seemingly knows a kind of indifference: if you put God above the people around you, you will often follow Him, do what He wants and not what people want.

Let's take St. Nicholas of Flüe. When his oldest sons where old enough to take care of the house, he left his wife and kids. They owned a farm, which meant in that time, that they were rich people, so it's not like he left them to poverty and death, quite the contrary. He on the other hand chose to live very poorly.

And in truth, he did not stop caring about his children or his wife. As a true christian he loved them more and more. But how, if he doesn't do anything for them you ask? Prolly he prayed for them, but that's not the actual point. The actual point is, that not only we as christians care about those we love, our God cares too, infinitely more than any one of us. This means, that as a christian you follow God trusting, that He will take care of those you love. We have a God who is no bit indifferent, because our God is not all of those people (in contrast to Krishna who is everything and everyone really), and they will not one day become one with Him again. Instead, we are distinct from God and He loves us to madness.

And He tells us, to love each other, or rather specifically: our neighbour. Christianity does not tell you to love every one of those 7.5 billion people the same, it tells you to love those around you. Family, friends, enemies. Christianity does not tell you to love them all alike, it tells you to love each and everyone in just the way, that your relationship with them is meant to be by God. You love and honor your wife/husband in one way, and your children in another, your friends in yet another, and your enemies too. I mean you don't invite your enemies for tea do you? That would sound like mockery in their ears really.

And you pray for them all, because we christians have a God who cares and acts, and thus prayers have power. Not in and of themselves. Prayers are simply talking to God, living your relationship with Christ. And He who loves you more than you can ever understand, answers, talks back (in various ways, usually not in words), and he fulfills those prayers, when the people who you are praying for are ready to receive the gifts we ask for them...

Well and that means in the end, that fulfilling your duty a warrier is not something you should do. In fact as a christian Arjuna might have sacrificed his life in an effort to stop the war. He would have not chosen to be indifferent, and he would have trusted God, that his sacrifice would not have been in vain – even if it would not have been enough to stop the war.