• TEACHING your children to be accurate is to set straight the road they walk towards adulthood. If children are not taught accuracy in childhood, they will never learn it in manhood and womanhood. Teach them to speak accurately on all subjects, and they will scorn to tell a lie. Can this be good advice today? Is it possible to not lose hope for our children today? Any advice to add?

• Yeah, it is quite important. I think that everyone should do the same.

• Unsure of what this means. Greater disciplining ? Steering them away from careless assertion I suppose ?

• Banned

Of course, I agree with you. If you have a kid - you are responsible for him or her until they reach 18 years old age. We should help them to become an accurate person, teach them how to behave in a community. But it does not work only by telling the rules. I mean, they should practice and develop their social skills in a community since childhood. People are different from each other. That is why it is quite important to bring them to daycare at least 3 days a week. I have twins, they are 3 years old now. We have chosen a good child early education Brooklyn. They suggest a high-quality education system and teach them social behavior. Here is their website https://littlescholarsnyc.com/. Maybe it can be interesting for you to know more about their policy. But, of course, we should not forget about family interaction.