Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?

• @one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@ragnar-lothbrok wrong bruh everyone can see god but first you have to make urself able capable to see an meet god...!

Can you scientifically prove a method that makes people able to observe and document the existence of god. Nope you can't so I'll just do the same as i stated before

You have no prove to provide therefore I'll just take the hitchens razor

0_1506960416234_what-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-can-be-dismissed-without-21499448.png

Yes I can prove u bull evil bull listen me carefully science is not able to what god is god an science accept that thing all time

Is that why 62% of all scientists don't believe in god

Or

Is that why 93% of biologists and astrophysicists don't believe in god

This is wrong information you hav proofs of this...
    I said 93% biologists and an astrophysicist believe in god ... I mean we can't accept what you said if you hav official proofs then give us don't talk in air..

It's true information

Here's the research

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

I want to tell you here one incident as a proof once in Mumbai city at one colony a couple lived they has child 4,5 years child he was innocent he was playing at 15 th foor an something happnd an he slipped an falled down to ground every person shouted who seen .. every one thought that he was no more but miracle happened he's alive totally alive except some bones cracked of his leg an hand doctors said how is it possible they also called it miracle they said it's not possible falled from 15 th floor person remained alive science can't be able to answer that science pulled up their hands In air for that then tell who saved him it's god...

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too?

Every miracle is coincidence for science is that wat you said... then you are wrong my friend coincidence happens only once in time not again an again if things ( miracle) happen again an again you can't call it coincidence then it's miracle

A coincidence can happen again and again and again as long as there are a lot of ppl.

Something that has a %0,001 per day percent chance of happening happens 10 times per 1000000 ppl a day and 7000 times a day between all humans. See we don't need god, just use math

Here's a song to answer you:

And if you're can't understand the song that well then here's other explanations to why that isn't a miracle:

Here's another good one:

u bull i had many proofs like this you can meet those ppl an I also had media clips you want see then you hav to come here we can ask for media clips to media persons...

Dude. If there was one documented miracle then all scientists would become believers but because there isn't that's so there still so many atheists in science

Look our fingers are not same meams one is big one is small then how All ppls thoughts r same thats why 60% scientists believe in god an 40 % don't believe... scientists didn't said which things we can't seen or can't know doesn't mean don't exists...!

Dude. The numbers are wrong.

It's 40 of scientists who believe in god

And 7-9% of astrophysicists and biologists who believe in god

You said that science permits the idea of god to be open and i told you that it's true but most scientists are atheist anyways.

Scientists always said which things science don't able capable to understand they called it natures miracle an nature means god...!

No nature doesn't mean god

Here's the definition of nature

"the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations."

U heard about Bermuda Triangle...! Science has answers for that...! If yes then give me with proofs

u r nothing man ur not able to handle urself bull and u challenge th god exists shut up u bull who th fuck u r..!

Please show some respect. Damn. And last time i checked i was a human being not a bull

I know ur not a bull but I said it in anger caz you provoke me all time...!

Here's proof:

This is proof Wikipedia an you called this page reasearch wtf I mean you just read page an also in those pages they don't gave numbers which

Dude i jusr saw the numbers on a science channels, let me find some more research

Sorry, here is the only worldwide survey i could find:

https://phys.org/news/2015-12-worldwide-survey-religion-science-scientists.html

How can a bull type on a YWS comment with his giant rigid hands. He can't

Haha it's funny šŸ˜‚

They're meant to be funny. I'm rediculing your ideas because by definition 'ridiculous' ideas are wirthy of 'ridicule'
    You need proofs then why I quote it you find ... nigga

Haha you read this page carefully I mean you have to read that article your numbers r totally wrong man read it again..!

What are they then. I guess i might be wrong. Can you do me favour and help me use the real numbers. Sorry i heard the original numbers on a science channel, i think they might have only been talking about American scientists

See again you lieing what you said in your past statement it's world wide an wat now you r saying i mean are you ok

It's not lying dumbass. Lying means that you know that what you're saying is wrong. But anyways the things i said are still true even if i didn't get the numbers 100% right

See fool first u accept u lied an second u refuse an said u didn't lied I mean are you from earth definitely..!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

FUCK YOOOOUUUUUUU. THAT'S NOT LYING. THAT'S NOT LYING.

FUCK YOU

I even said

i just saw the numbers on a science channels so they might have only been speaking about-turn American scientists

Which proves that i didn't know the numbers weren't accurate and that BY DEFINITION i wasn't lying. So fuck off

@one my arguments are valid work even if I'm not completely right about the numbers so it's not a problem

You just changes main topic again and again an divert th debate again an again you hav to concentrate on one topic

No. The numbers aren't very important. The things i said are still true even if i didn't write the correct numbers.

That's exactly what said you lied but it's ok then next time don't give numbers as a proof just talk on basis of what you really knows don't lie ever..!

DUDE. that is not lying.

Dude yes you always lied šŸ¤„

Here is the definition of lying

"the telling of lies, or false statements; untruthfulness:"

Haha yes bro you telling lies all time an your states always false an you always said I proved it it's your worst false statement ever..!

DUDE. FUCK OFF. A lie is saying something while knowing it isn't true, i didn't know it wasn't true so go fuck yourself, i wasn't lying

i didnt know that what i was saying wasnt accurate so it isnt lying

Accept what was u said wasn't accurate but you says all time you says only truth it's called lieing fool exactly that i wanted to said that what was you said always wasn't accurate man

I admitted that only the numbers weren't accurate. Do you have anything else which you can prove wasn't accurate, if not then shut the fuck up

Example:

"Not all atheists are scientists. I am 1 out of 10 atheists who isn't a scientist" of course there are more than 10 but what i said is still true

Ok I gat your intention now you wanted say all scientists think like you damn are you out of your mind I mean are you really understanding what you trying to say..!

Dude. how stupid can you be. its just an exemple, i didnt actually mean that.

Then why u said that in air it means my past state is right you always just talk in air šŸ¤„

Fuck you. It's a fucking example. Do you not understand what an example is. Go fuck yourself

@one my arguments are valid work even if I'm not completely right about the numbers so it's not a problem

Yes upcorse it's problem man caz it shows how you lieing all time it shows how you talk in air if you really want to know about reality you hav to cooperate me by saying only truth..!

DUDE. SHUT UP. that's not lying. Just imagine that the numbers were different. I didn't know they were wrong so its not lying. The things i said are still true if the numbers were close enough. Do you have anything else you think i said that was wrong or are you gonna focus on stupidly small details like this one

Damn dude that's lying why imagine while you said already your numbers are correct then I proved it's wrong you also accept that but now you refusing that I mean you are biggest lier ever I seen it's not small thing it's very imp caz it shows you don't says truth always then no one believes you from now..!

FUCK OFFFFFFFFF. I DIDN'T CHANGE MY WORDS I SAID THAT EVEN THOUGH THE NUMBERS ARE WRONG THE THINGS I SAID ARE STILL CORRECT IF YOU CHANGE THE WRONG NUMBERS WITH THE CORRECT ONES. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

Everyone listen guys I want you to show you something...
    Read carefully my posts and strangers posts carefully he's always lied in his every post and also refuse to accept his own states... you guys can see that... he gave many fake links that links r fake you can check and he's just copy paste data from net he don't hav his own information his own knowledge always showing foolish videos an links
    Then I want to say that stranger is just a fool who lying all time you guys can see an I proved it already...!

DUDE. FUCK OFF. I DIDN'T LIE ONCE. THERE ARE 0 LIES. NO LIES. I PROVED THAT I WASN'T LYING ABOUT THE LINKS BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE WRONG THEREFORE I WASN'T LYING GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU HAVE NOTHING LOGICAL OR USEFUL TO ADD TO THIS ARGUMENT SO STOP SAYING THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC. GO FUCK YOURSELF

• I really dont think anyone is going to win this thing.

• @lucifer_ what you are saying is true...

Guys, this has become way too emotional.

• @lucifer_ of course not because there is no "this thing" anymore. @one has went completely off topic. There were some interesting interactions but @one has written so much fucking bullshit which only has 1% to do with the topic for example just saying you lier", "you're wrong but i won't explain why" or "just read closer and you'll understand" and a lot if stupid shit like, now all the good interesting things are 2 or 3 pages back and ppl won't be able to see them unless they knew this was good before @one started going a million km off topic with attacks on character and calling me a lier instead of trying to disprove anything I'm saying. @one if you have nothing new to say other than "you lier", "you're wrong but i won't explain why" or "just read closer and you'll understand" or "Just because you said it doesn't make it true but i won't explain how it's wrong" then go fuck off.

• We really should close this topic.

• @lucifer_ i like the topic and I'd love to continue but not with @one if he's going to continue to talk bullshit like this then it will not be fun

• @alwaysstranger lets get the mods to close the topic then.

• @one YOU KNOW WHAT. STOP THIS. YOU HAVE RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD DEBATE AND MADE IT INTO A SHIT SHOW. FROM NOW ON I'M GOING TO IGNORE YOUR RESPONSES TO WHAT I SAY ON THIS TOPIC, IF YOU WANNA DEBATE MORE THEN COME ON THIS NEW TOPIC:

http://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/5051/if-anyone-wants-to-debate-about-god-here-s-the-place

OTHER THEN THAT I'LL JUST IGNORE YOU. FUCK YOU FOR RUINING SUCH A FUN DEBATE

• @one but if you are going to respond anyways

For every post you make here I'll post "fuck you" 10 times

• @alwaysstranger Our beliefs differ so you might not ever get mine and it's fine the same way I don't get yours about not believing in God. Even though I don't get it I respect it, and that's all I ask for mine. That's all I will say to you on this subject.

• @alwaysstranger said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@one no. Allah is not the same as bhagwan

Yeah bro they r same concept is same I read Quran an also read Bhagwad gita an also bibal same concepts... that's why they r same all equal..!

No they are not. Allah is not the god of the Bhagwad Guta

Yes upcorse they are and it's BHAGWAD GITA not bhagwad guta fool..!

Fuck you :) for calling me a fool. Happy that I'm attacking you personally too? If you continue I'll do the same. And no they're not the same, you can't be muslim and Buddhist at the same time

See again talk like fool you fool I didn't attacked you personally I just said th truth nothing else...
    And I said god allah BHAGWAN ishwar r same concept is same we r talking about god u fool not about religions u fool I didn't said muslims an buddhist an Hindus r same I said th concept of god in muslim hindu Christian religion is same that's why they r same... you didn't understand what I said fool..!

@one or repeat the same shit she said

Yeah you too nigga don't repeat an copy paste from wiki nigga

Dude. Why not. I'm telling you to do the same

Naah you repeating fake evidence proofs again an again now listen you really want to see an meet god then you have to make yourself capable by worshiping him...!

1st there is no fake evidence and just because you're saying it doesn't make it true

That's what I said ur fake evidence not became true just because you're saying doesn't make it true

WHERE IS THE FAKE EVIDENCE?

I showed you already read ma past states an don't ask again an again like a fool..!

I'm saying it because it's fact

It's not fact because I'm saying it

Yeah right it's not fact that's what I said good

NONONONONONONONO. You can't just ignore the first line i said. Now you're being dishonest

Damn bro you again an again twisting your states an saying i didn't mean that I mean you know exactly what you wants to say..!

No i dont. If you think i said something which isnt true then tell me what it is instead of calling me a lier. Other than the number thing i think everything i said is true but id be happy to correct myself

I tell you already what you lied don't ask me again and again same thing every one now knows you just talk in air...

I DIDN'T LIE. GO FUCK OFF. I DIDN'T KNIW THAT WHAT I WAS SAYING WASN'T ACCURATE. FUCK OFF

Yes you always lie...you fool..šŸ˜‚

"I'm saying it because it's fact" why did you ignore that

2nd why would i wirship anyone, worship is a stupid thing to do. Why is your imaginary friend so insecure that he needs praise 24/7. When you admire someone you try to be like them and not worship them

First understand what worship is then say why... ask me wat worship is??

I know what worship is. I didn't ask you

No no you didn't know what worship is ask me I'll tell you

I know what it means

No man I said to you 100 times you didn't know man just ask me man I'll tell you without any hesitation...!

I KNOW

No man you didn't know

here is the definition:

"the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity."

Wrong totally wrong

THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION. GOOGKE IT

Googke it I mean you know what you are saying šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

See how many ppl worshiping him but who really makes it perfect he/she definitely gat him..!

Got*

Can you prove he exists tho, until you do i won't believe you nor other ppl who worship him

Your šŸ‘†šŸ»This state made you fool caz you said in that meseg ppl don't believe in gods exists until proved who worships god... it's totally wrong caz ppl who worships god they already accepted the existence of god that's why they worships him...an you said they wanted proofs...

I didnt say that. i said that until the existence of god is proven then i wont believe that he exists and i will not worship something that for me clearly doesnt exist

Don't say other ppl who worships god u fool they already accepted gods existence thats why they worships him u fool

See. 'Fool' is just an attack on character that doesn't prove anything i said wrong

Caz I proved you talking like fool thats why I said you fool I didn't said anything without proof you know

How does someone talk like a fool. How is yhat different from saying you talk like an ugly 20 year old virgin

Damn see your pasts states man whr you talk like fool either read upper meseg you understand why I called you fool..!

seriously.

1. past

2. why

3. your upper

4. messages

LOL. you made 4 grammar errors and you are calling me a fool. what a joke

Damn that's why I called you fool an it continues
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

FUCK YOU

No you can't caz you r evil gay..šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

@ragnar-lothbrok wrong bruh everyone can see god but first you have to make urself able capable to see an meet god...!

Can you scientifically prove a method that makes people able to observe and document the existence of god. Nope you can't so I'll just do the same as i stated before

0_1506960416234_what-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-can-be-dismissed-without-21499448.png

Yes I can prove u bull evil bull listen me carefully science is not able to what god is god an science accept that thing all time

Or

I said 93% biologists and an astrophysicist believe in god ... I mean we can't accept what you said if you hav official proofs then give us don't talk in air..

It's true information

Here's the research

I want to tell you here one incident as a proof once in Mumbai city at one colony a couple lived they has child 4,5 years child he was innocent he was playing at 15 th foor an something happnd an he slipped an falled down to ground every person shouted who seen .. every one thought that he was no more but miracle happened he's alive totally alive except some bones cracked of his leg an hand doctors said how is it possible they also called it miracle they said it's not possible falled from 15 th floor person remained alive science can't be able to answer that science pulled up their hands In air for that then tell who saved him it's god...

Ok. So when somebody has a high chance of dying you but survives an invisible man in the sky saved him but when somebody is completely healthy and dies for no reason it's just a highly unlikely coincidence. Why isn't the survivor just a highly unlikely coincidence too?

Every miracle is coincidence for science is that wat you said... then you are wrong my friend coincidence happens only once in time not again an again if things ( miracle) happen again an again you can't call it coincidence then it's miracle

A coincidence can happen again and again and again as long as there are a lot of ppl.

Something that has a %0,001 per day percent chance of happening happens 10 times per 1000000 ppl a day and 7000 times a day between all humans. See we don't need god, just use math

And if you're can't understand the song that well then here's other explanations to why that isn't a miracle:

Here's another good one:

u bull i had many proofs like this you can meet those ppl an I also had media clips you want see then you hav to come here we can ask for media clips to media persons...

Dude. If there was one documented miracle then all scientists would become believers but because there isn't that's so there still so many atheists in science

Look our fingers are not same meams one is big one is small then how All ppls thoughts r same thats why 60% scientists believe in god an 40 % don't believe... scientists didn't said which things we can't seen or can't know doesn't mean don't exists...!

You said that science permits the idea of god to be open and i told you that it's true but most scientists are atheist anyways.

Scientists always said which things science don't able capable to understand they called it natures miracle an nature means god...!

"the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations."

U heard about Bermuda Triangle...! Science has answers for that...! If yes then give me with proofs

u r nothing man ur not able to handle urself bull and u challenge th god exists shut up u bull who th fuck u r..!

Please show some respect. Damn. And last time i checked i was a human being not a bull

Here's proof:

This is proof Wikipedia an you called this page reasearch wtf I mean you just read page an also in those pages they don't gave numbers which

Dude i jusr saw the numbers on a science channels, let me find some more research

Haha it's funny šŸ˜‚

They're meant to be funny. I'm rediculing your ideas because by definition 'ridiculous' ideas are wirthy of 'ridicule'

Haha you read this page carefully I mean you have to read that article your numbers r totally wrong man read it again..!

What are they then. I guess i might be wrong. Can you do me favour and help me use the real numbers. Sorry i heard the original numbers on a science channel, i think they might have only been talking about American scientists

See again you lieing what you said in your past statement it's world wide an wat now you r saying i mean are you ok

It's not lying dumbass. Lying means that you know that what you're saying is wrong. But anyways the things i said are still true even if i didn't get the numbers 100% right

Don't repeat that I proved it you lied all time ..!

I didnt lie once. Lying is when you say something while knowing its wrong. i wrote those numbers were wrong. its like calling someone who answered a math question wrong a lier, nah dude this is not how this works

Haha I proved it an you said u didn't lie once what a joke ... while knowing it's wrong you all time saying I proved it wtf man i mean be a man an says only truth ..!

THAT'S NOT WHAT LYING MEANS. LYING MEANS SAYING SOMETHING WHILE KNOWING IT'S WRONG, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS WRONG. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Ok if you didn't know it was wrong then accept it an next time don't show your foolish videos an links defs all n all that's it promise me you never said anytime u prooved anything yeah not a big issue...

Or

It's true information

Here's the research

Here's another good one:

Here's proof:

Haha it's funny šŸ˜‚

See fool first u accept u lied an second u refuse an said u didn't lied I mean are you from earth definitely..!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

FUCK YOOOOUUUUUUU. THAT'S NOT LYING. THAT'S NOT LYING.

You gat nothing Only caz of you saying it loudly.. truth is truth you're lier means lier..!
    Over an out..!

FUCK YOU

I even said

i just saw the numbers on a science channels so they might have only been speaking about-turn American scientists

Which proves that i didn't know the numbers weren't accurate and that BY DEFINITION i wasn't lying. So fuck off

Then stop saying all time you said only th truth an you prooved it all n all just stop that nonsense..!

• @one i guess it's 30 fuck you's now

• @alwaysstranger
    exactly 512 + 1 fuck you

• @sir-devil said in Has anyone ever seen God? Does it exist?:

@alwaysstranger
    exactly 512 + 1 fuck you

Lol. True. I just want to cover more space on the screen