• Unasked for unwished for followers, who the fuck do they think they are? About once or twice a week someone follows me, says hi, seems normal- then it's kik me, WhatsApp me, visit my site, pay to see my titties ffs. Seriously annoying, just so rude and invasive

• @Scottish I know what you're talking about, spammers are the worst 🙄 I think that they're maybe bots trying to get you to visit shady sites or something like that.

• @belethor yeah belethor it seems that way, cant imagine they get much success. Except for Jackson lol, i think that guy has asked every female on this site to hit him up lol. I tried telling him to switch his radar on but his raging horn must be overpowering him like kryptonite:D

• @Scottish yes,they are so annoying...using our posts like advertisement platform...sick bastards

• @Scottish

I feel you bro, I'm like "DAMN, someone finally took the 1st step to get to know me!" and bam - "wanna see me naked? visit me in shaddywebsite.shady" :joy:

• @Scottish At least your's are people! These days there seem to be some weird GLITCHES here in the Matrix. As example, early on when you joined up it told me you Followed me, twice in a row!

• @Lurker you got it brother, i'm happy to talk with people but it offends me when they try to expoit that. I see them coming now, I've got used to the language patterns they seem to use. I just respond to the initial message with "i don't want to watch your webshow and I'm not buying you an Amazon giftcard" lol. Works a treat, dont hear from them again:)

• @Lazz my tws has been going crazy glitching the last 2 days, been having trouble opening pages without them juddering about like a pinball. Don't know if it's the weather or my phone or what

• @Scottish So, I'm really NOT getting that Amazon gift card then?

• @Lazz haha that made me chuckle. No you're not but what time does your webshow start? :)

• @Scottish Oh anytime you want. Just PayPal me and you can sit and watch me typing comments all day long, at only $2.99 per minute. (Other fees, taxes, and surcharges can and will be applied) ;)