Don't judge me for something trivial as that :b

• yeah Firefly is a bit like riding a bike on a dirt-road but watch what you like..and rhythm is mathematical just count the fourth beat and step i've seen a-rhythmical people believe me but i enjoy if the move like no one's watching..
    I've gotta go sleep now..sorry to go . Hope we'll talk soon..like to talk some more... (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

• thank you for the exchange, have a good night :D and I am open to all dm's, so feel free to message me :)

• Thnx, and i will...

• @Felicitas You didn't say who is doing the judging. Is their opinion of that much value to you? We're all individuals, with our own likes, and dislikes, and preferences and such. Seems kind of twisted, to have someone judge you over some difference, when we're all designed to be different. And, I'm with you. I like sitcoms. A little light humor in this otherwise often demanding and hard life. A chance to lighten up with small slices of funny, those are welcome breaks. Laughter is good medicine.

• @Felicitas Sci-fi? Fantasy? Tell me more.

• @Felicitas Oh, slight misunderstanding. Feel free to disregard at least one previous comment.

• Mmmm now I may be showing my age a little here but one of my favourite ever sci-fi shows was Space: Above and Beyond.

Dark Skies was also very gripping.

• Because the response it draws from you is funny, you went and made a post about it like this. This is amusing, you could like anything in the world, if you get upset over being told it's stupid, people will tell you it's stupid. Because you getting worked up... is funny.

• hey all, am new to this place, but browsing through the chat just wanna add, that I love these series/sitcoms, Friends I have seen millions of times, Big Bang Theory, Suits, are all my fav.

On the point of judgement, my point of view is that, every human has the right to enjoy life as they please, I would disconnect from people who judge others. I have the right to my own Joy....and no one has the right to disturb my peace and joy