• How do you think the perfect woman should look?

• Big natural tits, lucious lips, slim and soft abs and nice thick legs

• Pretty face,juicy lips and chicks, narrow neck, medium boobs, then slim stomach part, then large waist and butts, slim legs, one most important things when she speak it like sweet

• women are perfected only in their hearts.

• Directly at me, when I address her, with undying love, unfaltering admiration and unquestionable obedience

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! If you love more than the physical part of a person and love their soul and heart that is worth more than anything.

Ive heard so many men say, Shes good looking, but a perfect bimbo or Shes a nice looking girl, but no personality. Personality is a big part of our chemistry.

My father told me this Marcy, dont count on your looks all your life because looks fade and all that is left is what youve made of yourself inside. Ive never forgotten that.

If you think its physical you are in for a sad mistake. Its the total person and real love means not seeing the imperfections in the other person.

Gorgeous eyes, that make you stare at her.. slender legs, and a beautiful smile! Long gorgeous hair, curly or straight!

Breasts truly dont matter but they should stand out at least.

Wear just enough makeup to show yourself but not so much that you look like youre hiding something.

Wearing the right clothes for the right girl helps too..

Healthy! I mean it, beauty is really a measure of health. Bright eyes, white straight teeth, hourglass figure, shiny hair, smooth skin are all indicators of youth and health and are all considered beautiful. Of course so are smiles. Healthy inside and out will always be beautiful and net you complients like vibrant instead of the lesser fashionable. Eat more fresh foods, spend time doing something you love and visit your nearest national park more frequently!

An hourglass figure!

• There isnt any such thing as a perfect woman