Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @Muslim women are far superior to men but Islam keeps them down
    The Quran was written by a man which is why it is full of violence and gate against women

• @A-Former-User Don't be rude. I live in Africa. I'm a Christian, but they are just about as many Muslims here as Christians. I have lots of Muslim friends. Not one of them are biased, or have violent intentions. At my school there are even more Muslims than Christians. I go to the best and safest school in my state. I know that there might be parts of the Quran that are violent, but just because they believe in that, doesn't mean they must abide by all of it. If you still think otherwise, then here's an example that's very personal to me. I have already stated that I am a Christian. Christianity preaches that homosexuality is a sin that could bound a person to hell. In the same manner, it is wrong to support it. In Nigeria (where I'm from in Africa), homosexuality and transsexuality lands you in prison. And still, with all of this knowledge I have about how "wrong" it is, I support lgbtq+ community like I'm part of it. When I see or hear people hating on them, I will do everything in my power to change that person's viewpoint. This is because I believe that anybody is allowed to be who they want to be as long as they are not putting others into harms way. You might say that Muslims do put people do just that, but it is only the Muslims extremists who behave that way. Muslim extremists follow the Quran word for word, but you have to know that all Muslims are not like that. I honestly understand were your coming from. When I was in elementary school, I always thought that homosexuality was the most appalling sin that could ever be because the Bible and society opposed it. The thing that so strongly changed my point of view was when I started using the internet more and began to seeing videos about homosexuality and how normal it was that I thought to myself, what's so bad about it anyway? That changed everything for me. Now I am open minded in just about every way and I'm only 13.

• @Muslim Religion as a whole is part of the triad of evil in life.

• I think Islam is a very intolerant religion. There is no way for muslims to question their teachings because in doing so is questioning Allah himself. We all know what happens then, they typically throw you in prison for blasphemy or simple shoot you. For example a christian woman in a sharia law country gets gang raped by Muslim men. She reports it to the police. They throw her in jail for adulatory and sex outside of wedlock. So honestly I think muslims in general need to rethink their beliefs and morals.

• @Muslim Islam is knobhead
    Satanism is kewl af

• Soul Searchers

@Muslim No way man, Islam is a religion just like any other. I'm a Christian, but I respect Muslims and I have nothing against Islam. We all have to get to know each other and respect each other, so that the world will be a more peaceful place!

• One Woman Army

@Muslim I think it's a cool religion...as other religions..am not against any belief on this earth

• Islam is not pacifism, not any of the religion is, least of all christianity or Judaism. If we start pointing fingers at verses, sayings and cherry picking we'll all be standing on our own opinion. These 3 religion have a lot in common, but beyond them numerous heinous acts have been done by persons purporting to follow them. I think without schorlarly guide, it is a trivial debate at a layman's level...my take

• there is no such thing as religion of terorrism, all relegions teaching mostly all about peace, loving life and so on. it is like the handbook of human beings here on earth, a guidance that tells you the does and donts of a true follower. terorrists could be anyone, christians, jews, muslims, atheist. those terorrist we often see on the media responsible for the deaths of thousands of people, claiming themselves as muslims are not actually muslims at all. there are 1.9 billion muslims in the world according to the worldpopulation, second largest religion in the world next to christianity and still growing. and muslims are scattered all over the globe. so, if Islam is a religion of terorrism then we're be dead by now.

• @Muslim well yes but no

• @Emily ok Budha known fellow enlightened one like prophet Muhammad and he spoke about atoms and sub atomic particle 2500 years ago older than Islam , Egyptian collected natural energy in blue tooth mode what Necola tests wanted to give the word AC free clean energy.so what you talking about dearie .. don't hold one information and say it's an ultimate one .. please experience and don't go to a arguement or debate with informative knowledge borrowed it's not your so

• Hey guys.. If you are still insult religions so you are very very stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Muslim
    Islam is neither terrorism nor pacifism. It is realism. The one who has the eyes to see will see the realism.

Islam is the heart of a heartless world; the soul of soulless conditions; the life of lifeless lives; the opium of the masses that help people to numb the pain of living in this world. It is like an oasis in the middle of a desert; like a paradise in a hell.

Those looking for the truth may find comfort. But those looking for comfort will never find the truth.

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.”

• Music Lovers

what the actual f***..why is this post re-emerging! f*** u @AllaboutGay!

• tws gay club but no homo

@Muslim No, Islam is a religion of homophobia

• @how-to-make-a ok so give me the Prove..Do you have Prove?

• @how-to-make-a Can you quote those exact phrases here please so we can read it.

• @how-to-make-a Being gay is bad because it reduces the normal reproduction life cycle of human beings, if ALL the humans started to become gays then there will only be test babies all over the world and no blood child would exist which you are currently of your own parents.

You have misconception. People who leave islam SHOULD NOT die, there is nowhere written that if you leave islam you will be dead or should be dead. You are making your own statements!

Woman are indeed equal to men, infact Islam teaches us to respect woman more because she was a woman who tolerated you for 9 months in her womb. So woman are meant to be respected MORE THAN MAN.

I being a muslim also belives in science , evolution and big bang, but I do belive in everything that Quran says, because science is just proving what Quran already said 1400 years ago.

Please carry on, i like to make you correct 🙂

• @how-to-make-a no . maybe cuz you go aginst nature . or maybe cuz u throw lies about relegion or maybe uve never been muslim cuz if u were u would never leave . ur just another media slave. and ur dirty mind and way of talking makes us reject ur opinion sir.

• @Soso-Ana his religion is do what ever ( being animal )

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.