Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• Assalam alaikum to all happy being,
    Holy Qur'an wonderful information can't be denied, Well reading a same book again and again trying to make a different sense of it called madness.
    dealing a same dealt part and preaching past memories of prophets , and giving advice to live life for future from past memories of some one else is insanity .
    One more thing if Allah exist after I die , I will jump myself to hell and ask Allah a permanent job as a punisher..
    I will show some sympathy , empathy not to give a hard punishment for you or to your loved one.. I will be there not to worry folks !!
    I would be so bored fucking that same virgin and living in same as yesterday's for eternal life in heaven do not sound interesting to me as
    hell sound very interesting and fascinating to me and all the crazy funny people is sinners, will rocking more than heaven so I accept and choose hell with my Consciousness and awareness.. if Allah exist so ??

• @Muslim Mr Muslim do you know prophet Muhammad is a Jew before he claimed himself as prophet of Allah uncle was Jew and died as a Jew , Abu talib leader of quraishi clan and these are Jewish tribe Shepard

• @HOS respect👊🌹, i'm muslim but i love either christian or catholic, Religion is enough in heart and how to nice behave not insult to other..

• @Muslim well yes but no

• @Emily ok Budha known fellow enlightened one like prophet Muhammad and he spoke about atoms and sub atomic particle 2500 years ago older than Islam , Egyptian collected natural energy in blue tooth mode what Necola tests wanted to give the word AC free clean energy.so what you talking about dearie .. don't hold one information and say it's an ultimate one .. please experience and don't go to a arguement or debate with informative knowledge borrowed it's not your so

• @AllAboutGay, to accept islam, you need to belive in prophets before Muhammad who weren't successful, and it says 1,67,000 more prophet sent by Allah to restore order to this earth for man kind to Thier perticular time and period, yakub (a.s) mention about gay or lesbian times ..which no one speak much about it .. and Allah do not care who you are what you are? Muslims followers of Islam made rules and regulations prophet didn't made it he preached like Socrates and Aristotle was a fellow told Socrates existed and his idea through his perspective , not Socrates.
    Sawabas had own ideology and perspective in the name of Muhammed because they are sawabsd had their own agenda brought a sect in Islam ambali , Maliki, shafi , Sunni, and there are two more sect Muslim do not consider they are Islam that's Shia , Sufi, zorastra, zastura was just in time of Islam started spreading could say .. funny but all follow quran,understanding in Thier perspective and made different sect..
    So don't follow prophet be like one .. that's message all known prophet gave universal knowledge..

• Iam hindu and i think there should be only one religion thats humanity which this world needs. god has made us similar but we human are separated in the name of allah, jesus and ram...

• Not ..at all .no religion teaches to kill..its just their wrong interpretation

• @devstranger first of all hindhu is not a religion it teachings 5 Vedas and Mahabharata Ramayana is a epic battle, bagwathgeeta is collective information of Vedas..
    So please experience your own relegion which is not nut say it is so study well and experience is important.. follow we shall speak do noy give borrowed ideas as your yeah

• @Muslim tell me Mr did you choose Islam to follow or it's a ideology, failure ideology memories of you parents apposing as Islam to you , they had sex fun cause and you are a effect may be frustrated sex in muslim way of fun cause you are effect of that frustration, your patented feared of all gave a birth gift a name and a relegion, what is it my friend?
    now screaming and shouting to seek attention that my religion is ultimate and it truth holding a idea of past memories of prophet lived for himself how to make his life better for that perticular era of time..

• Islam is a religion, people are terrorism.

• @A-Former-User
    You are ex Muslim, now what are you which group you belong now?all relegion thought universal thruth it would be stupid of mine to change the relegion to learn same universal thruth , for example maths , 3+3 is 6 Arabic class Christian class Jew class hindhi class all agree it's 6 no changes , it would be funny that I think math is better in another relegion so that's universal truth
    So we'll keep it up brother u r learning and you are in first step to sort out about Islam, you need to be Muslim to hate one, question to ask you is did you followed Islam and for how long? , did you pray for 5 times ? And for how long ?
    Poeople who hate god never can come out the relegion just will be adopting different sect again god, feel better because duties are less .
    getting so personal blaming god didn't get anything in return always greed basicall to feel satisfy yourself and good I'd god doing bad is to blame god and be easy with it, never will accept it that it's your doing
    Basically untill you experience follow understand then have a chance to come out of God irelse just spit anger anf talk bull with uncertain half, half borrow knowledge told by some one else .. not you orginal idea

• Hey guys.. If you are still insult religions so you are very very stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Mr-Bey-Junior no one is insluting itv very one soaking Thier perspective so do not take it personal dearie all well

• @Muslim if you really apply Qur'an Surah Al Kahfirun verse by verse of it into your life.. You should DELETE THIS POST😢, for YOU ALL, RELIGION isn't a thing for DEBATING.. We should acknowlege it's really exist and should be respected. Look! how peace of indonesia that has 5 religion though..

• nah its religion and there is no religion in the whole world that do harm only if crazy man made a small group of people and say this is our relgion is to do harm and thats a non sense religions or philosophes or peaceful community or humanitarian communities are all for peace and to bring people together no matter what it is thats at least my opinion i dont know what some crazy people may think

• @Stonerus ever followed any religion?? it's not rubbish, it's the way of living with peace and harmony for that perticular era, not for this era, now some high priest and idiots have a agenda with favours , that make rules and regulations with likes and dislikes..some people needed it some don't. let it be as it is !!

• @Muslim brother.. that depends.. if u have brains and u know that it was written according to that time and u should not impliment it today but the problem it someone has added into quran that it cannot be amended and is last word of god.
    And at that time, everyone knows how islam spread and so they want to continue the same and thus cause terrorism.
    So it is better to not just believe anything but to seek the truth
    Let me tell u... most of the religious books say that if u do not BELIEVE us, u will ne burnt in hell, or u should be killed by another believer.
    And we should know that- belief is only when.. u do not have the courage to accept the truth that u do not know the solution so u r going to believe something

• @Muslim
    Islam is neither terrorism nor pacifism. It is realism. The one who has the eyes to see will see the realism.

Islam is the heart of a heartless world; the soul of soulless conditions; the life of lifeless lives; the opium of the masses that help people to numb the pain of living in this world. It is like an oasis in the middle of a desert; like a paradise in a hell.

Those looking for the truth may find comfort. But those looking for comfort will never find the truth.

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.”

• Banned

It's a religion of terrorism it's a religion of submission pedophelia womanizing raping abusiveness I mean they have the Sharia law where women or little girls as young as three until consecrate the marriage at 6 or they'll marry a girl 6 and consecrate marriage at 9 it's absolutely disgusting religion and it's against Christ and against God and it's an Abomination religion

• list itemitself is satanic