How can I dress more fashionably while pregnant?

• Banned

• Banned

@gloria-backer hi dear! r u really pregnant now?

• Banned

Yeah, and can not used to it

• Banned

Wear flat shoes or wedge heel for stability. Until you start showing, you can wear regular clothes. Most clothes have a bit of spandex in them. Once they get too tight then get into maternity clothes. There is nothing most disgusting than a 6mo. Pregnant huge woman trying to wear regular clothes. Be proud of the pregnancy and yourself and wear the nice stylish maternity clothes. Yes it's only for 5-6 mo. But you will feel so much more comfortable and have a better self esteem. Purchase things on sale. Borrow from friends who are the same colour palette as you. Make sure you are wearing clothes in your colour palette. You dont want to look jaundiced or sallow. Very very important. You want people to look at your face first and then the baby bump!

Good luck.

• Banned

Use fashionable accessories, it's always a great way to look more trendy. I understand that wasting money on designer acessories while wayting for a baby may not be the best Idea but you can check out articles on Belene Chandia Fashion site, there you'll find some info about how to buy replicas.

• Imo:
    Being pregnant is a challenge for the fat-phobic society we live in. So first of all. Accept it and love your state.
    When my ex-girldfriend was pregnant of my daughter believe me I could see nothing but beauty.
    But if you still want specific tips. For me the dresses works pretty good. Tight up, loose down :)

• @gloria-backer said in How can I dress more fashionably while pregnant?:

for_post.jpg
    Nowadays there is a huge pile of clothes for pregnant women. It has become a whole fashion industry. How wonderful that during this period you can also look attractive. I really liked loose dresses, but it is also very stylish to wear jeans with a denim. You can read this article. (this is not spam) It seems to me that this site offers excellent fashionable images. if you are in the early stages of pregnancy, then wearing white jeans and a jacket you will look exactly irresistible. And what is very good, now you can easily find big discounts and coupons for such clothes, for example, I often look for discount coupons on seven.deals. I wish you to be a happy mom)