Why are most people attracted to butts?

• Butts are disgusting, and even though I confess I myself am attracted to a curvy backside I don't understand our disease especially in these times. It's not just men, but females are into the whole thing too. Asses are taking over the planet, and everyone is just shaking it like it's all good. How can no one see how we are becoming more like Sodom, and Gomorrah everyday, and why is no one ashamed? Is it bad to be attracted to a big booty? How does one escape this ridiculousness lmao!? It's actually not really all that funny. I mean perishing because of asses is just embarrassing. Please everyone put it away your killing us. It's silent, but deadly haha, but 4 real it's a little funny, but seriously squeeek :nose: :laughing:

• Its a leftover from evolution, bit the same as how apes look at it. There was a whole study about it, you should check it out.

• i wil always be an ass man. no shame in that game. but since you kinda brought it up and i appologize if you have dinner in front of you, but ANAL SEX IS THE NASTIEST THING ON EARTH! and no i am no homophobe. you wanna do it that way, fine. im talking just the pipes themselves. i dont care how fkn clean you think you are. and i will always tell any lady, there aint no way i hell im going anywhere near there!

• @mikeJB HAHAHA, yesss, oh man, made me laugh, but hey, you need to try everything once in your life right? :D

• that area was made for WITHDRAWLS ONLY. not deposits!