• Imagine you woke up one day and nothing would be the same? Imagine, one day you suddenly knew your life's purpose and you knew who you were going to spend your life with.

But you're still freakin' scared. Cause it's scary after all, life I mean. Knowing too is scary. Knowing that you know is scary. Knowing that there is a purpose is scary. Knowing reality is really a different place and all that mattered really doesnt anymore...

• @petrapark3r
    knowing own future is not good. and come to think of it mostly people who knowns their future what exactly it is . it never happen. coz people will try to solve problems which they will face in tomorrow or next month or next year. yeah I mean if anyone knows something bad will happen in their future they would try to change it for sure. but they will give less importance to the present . like suppose a man knows will get a nice lady n he will marry her after graduation. so now he know this prophecy will happen, n after that he avoid all girls or not giving importance to them n he really married to a nice lady after graduation n then thinks that college was better 😂. now he wanna go in past !
    I believe focusing on present is not scary as focusing on future . n focusing on present will make make good future which u expected . or at least never regret on past things 😂

• @no-u
    whoa! longer replay then my topics 😂👌

• @no-u said in Imagine you knew your future:

@petrapark3r
    knowing own future is not good. and come to think of it mostly people who knowns their future what exactly it is . it never happen. coz people will try to solve problems which they will face in tomorrow or next month or next year. yeah I mean if anyone knows something bad will happen in their future they would try to change it for sure. but they will give less importance to the present . like suppose a man knows will get a nice lady n he will marry her after graduation. so now he know this prophecy will happen, n after that he avoid all girls or not giving importance to them n he really married to a nice lady after graduation n then thinks that college was better 😂. now he wanna go in past !
    I believe focusing on present is not scary as focusing on future . n focusing on present will make make good future which u expected . or at least never regret on past things 😂

Funny you should bring up that example :thinking_face:.

Yeah, no, if you marry this nice lady, you're never going to think that college was better than marrying the one you're meant to be with. If that really happened it meant you (and her) are messing up that beautiful future that you are being given so graciously. That's on you man, not on college, if you turn that prophecy into hell. Don't do that! :grin: make it heaven man, don't mess up something so beautiful... Nothing wrong with a prophecy like that :joy:

But you're right, you should still live in the present and enjoy college. eh?

• @petrapark3r that was just a example xD .
    n yeah focusing on present is good idea 😂

• @no-u Apropos focusing on the present: Imagine you got so deeply into TWS that your gender changed to an other TWS user :joy:

Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 10.31.50.png

Hmm @no-u when did you realize you became a morf :joy:. Your twerking heart really made me laugh

• @petrapark3r lol mOrF is confusing for others . n yeah Mostly my pfps r for laugh xD

• @no-u said in Imagine you knew your future:

@petrapark3r lol mOrF is confusing for others . n yeah Mostly my pfps r for laugh xD

hey, i deserve an upvote for spotting that :sunglasses:

• @petrapark3r said in Imagine you knew your future:

Imagine you woke up one day and nothing would be the same? Imagine, one day you suddenly knew your life's purpose and you knew who you were going to spend your life with.
    But you're still freakin' scared. Cause it's scary after all, life I mean. Knowing too is scary. Knowing that you know is scary. Knowing that there is a purpose is scary. Knowing reality is really a different place and all that mattered really doesnt anymore...

Looks fun, however the big problem that appears is that after a while it will cease to be fun because life would not have much meaning if you know what will happen in the future, also it would be strange because if you know what happens in the future may not really happen (that says some of the theories about time), plus the future that one sees projected may not be the same as the one that one has imagined, so to speak.

• @Mr-Ghost said in Imagine you knew your future:

Looks fun, however the big problem that appears is that after a while it will cease to be fun because life would not have much meaning if you know what will happen in the future

Nobody said you'd know everything that would happen... just who you'd spend it with, and what your purpose in life is, that's all.

, also it would be strange because if you know what happens in the future may not really happen (that says some of the theories about time), plus the future that one sees projected may not be the same as the one that one has imagined, so to speak.

Actually it seems to be the other way round: the fact that you know that it'll happen helps bring it about, for you might never go for that woman or never even have a chance with her, if not those strange things happened...

• @Mr-Ghost No. It's like Groundhog Day, but set in the future. 1999-2044, I always concentrate intensely on becoming a suave, Hugh Hefner type, and I succeed. But then I wake up on January 1st 2045 and suddenly I am Alf Garnett.

• @petrapark3r if you know your future then it's already a boring life.
    Life without expectations is better.

• Knowing yeah........no. it also means you know Exactly when and how you and anyone you know is gonna die. Can you save your Grandma's life knowing her heart is bad? Can you tell that friend to not drive at night at the corner of Freemont and Main? Can you avoid your dog getting old?

• @Sabo-go-thud said in Imagine you knew your future:

Knowing yeah........no. it also means you know Exactly when and how you and anyone you know is gonna die. Can you save your Grandma's life knowing her heart is bad? Can you tell that friend to not drive at night at the corner of Freemont and Main? Can you avoid your dog getting old?

About all the real profecies (debatable of course but give me the benefit of assuming here) I know of, e.g. any profecy in the bible as well as a few others are always conditional. When God says to a king in the old testament that he'll die for his sins, and he converts himself, he doesn't die. And if God says to His people that they will see the blessed land, and they leave Him (after moving out of egypt), then only their children reach the land.

So yeah, with a real profecy of this kind you could save your grandma and the friend killing himself in the car. You cannot, and should not change the natural course of life (preventing your dog from getting old). In the end the profecy is given for your conversion, for your good and for the good of those around you. That is its only purpose...

• @petrapark3r I think there is more to life than knowing with whom you're going to spend your life with

• It would be really scary for me if the person I thought I would be spending my life with would be a different person in the future. Oh, not only scary but I would feel pain in my chest and be sad.

• wow such a creative question. I guess if we knew our future we might alter it because knowing whats going to happen will make life too boring.

• @petrapark3r

I think if ppl would know their future and destiny there would be alot more suicides tbh :sweat_smile: I mean, if you didn't like what you saw what would you do? Keep hoping it would get better? Well no... It wouldn't... So yeah, it would lead to that eventually. It would either be ppl super happy or supper sad! So i think it would be boring.

• @Boredoutofmymind said in Imagine you knew your future:

wow such a creative question. I guess if we knew our future we might alter it because knowing whats going to happen will make life too boring.

Hehe, if you knew everything yeah. That's not the case with this question however, you only know her and you know what your purpose is, not how it will play out. And yeah, you might want to alter it, if you don't like this purpose or the purson you're going to be with :yum:, but imagine for a moment, that you actually love her. I wouldn't want to change my destiny :joy:

• @Lurker said in Imagine you knew your future:

@petrapark3r

I think if ppl would know their future and destiny there would be alot more suicides tbh :sweat_smile: I mean, if you didn't like what you saw what would you do? Keep hoping it would get better? Well no... It wouldn't... So yeah, it would lead to that eventually. It would either be ppl super happy or supper sad! So i think it would be boring.

Yeah, you might be right :joy:. If it was all determined that might be the case indeed :disappointed_relieved:... But say it isn't (you could also run from your destiny) and say you love that person and say the purpose scares you, but it isn't so bad :shrug: