Magic 🔮 🎩 🐰

• Witches, black magic, magic tricks, there are different kinds of magic. Do you think they are real? What are your belief on them?

• Sometimes at work, if I'm confronted with a particularly complex bit of paperwork which requires a signature, I'll sign it 'Aleister Crowley' just to psyche out 'The Man'. In that respect, magic is real.

• SEEKERS Global Veteran

@TheGoldenMole
    We don't see the whole world. That is fact, as our eyes can not see nano-particles without speciak devices.
    When you reach some knowledge, it opens a door to next one. And this ocean has no edges. So all we, just a little water drop in the ocean. If a water drop can contain the whole universe, what we can say about the others? What kind of rules and physics laws it have? I think everything is possible.
    But need to admit, that most of "magicians" are charlatans or just insane.

• Hej You, yes u.. I'll be making voodoo dolls today. If you're not feeling any pain yet then you may be safe Or you are just impatient kindly wait for your turn.. 😂

• @TheGoldenMole said in Magic 🔮 🎩 🐰:

Witches, black magic, magic tricks, there are different kinds of magic. Do you think they are real? What are your belief on them?

Why would you ask if magic tricks are real? Of course they are, just turn on the TV 😂

magic trick

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.