• so I blown my brother's mind again n I guess he will spent 2 more days on internet for making his concept clear ..
    so actually he was saying we can experience past future n present at same time.. n gave me an example..
    so suppose there is a one planet which is 4 light years away from earth .. so if we travel at speed of light we can reach there after 4 years.. n also if we see that planet from earth only we seeing is 4 year old image of that planet .. which basically means past .. yeah I agreed with this..
    but suppose somehow.. I mean just suppose somehow... we reach that planet in just one f-king second .. then do I consider I did a time travel? coz I'm on that planet but people from earth will see me after 4 years ... but that's just past images of that planet which people watching in present .. .. n I came back in next second .. which means we came back to earth in 2 seconds .. then did I came to earth after 8 years or just after 2 seconds ? its so confusing for me now πŸ˜…

• @BigHomo33 Yeah, like in Interstellar, the dad is always 50, and his daughter keeps growing and is one day, older than him, but he remains 50 : )

• Well, what I can say is that every time travel to the past that you make, will be a paradox, because things will happen that somehow do not happen, get it?, a damm paradox!, and I would say, how you can explain it if is something that really can not happen, is something very strange in for real.

Here's when you blow my mind:
    alt text

• @BigHomo33
    Sure 🀀
    alt text

• @Five
    yeah I like that movie!! but now now I don't agree with that concept .. I want real life example or just a theory which make my mouth shut

• @TheRisingSun rip him duck .. I heard bears got sharp nails/claws

• @Mr-Ghost
    no.. I don't get it.. I'm in search of a real time travel.. like is there somewhere a future exist where I can go in present with physics' law or in past ..

• @BigHomo33 said in can we experience past future n present at same time?:

@Five
    yeah I like that movie!! but now now I don't agree with that concept .. I want real life example or just a theory which make my mouth shut

Ok here's a theory. Earth is a reincarnation prison, we can't leave, space is fake, planets are fake. Nasa lies. We are atlantis.

• @TheRisingSun
    don't make new theory .. let us understand existing theories first

@Mr-Ghost
    no.. I don't get it.. I'm in search of a real time travel.. like is there somewhere a future exist where I can go in present with physics' law or in past ..

In that case, there should be a way to travel to the past, I do not see it impossible, but it must have a cost.

here, take a link:
    https://www.space.com/21675-time-travel.html

• @Mr-Ghost
    yeah as I said if we look at a planet which is 4 light years away . we can see 4 years old images of that planet at present .. which is basically we r watching that planet's past

@TheRisingSun
    don't make new theory .. let us understand existing theories first

They are existing theories 🀣. I'm a monkey like you and everyone else. Do you think i made it up? I've seen it on Youtube. Even your theory is on youtube. But that's all they are unproven personal truths aka theories.
    You can search for truth, but you'll end up in a psychiatric hospital and go insane before you'll even come close to finding the truth. Feel free to try though. Personally i have stopped searching, it's better for my mental health.

• @TheRisingSun said in can we experience past future n present at same time?:

Personally i have stopped searching, it's better for my mental health.

while you have stopped, I still try to understand it, as for example, wormholes, you have to understand it to know how time travels works, you must first have to know the teleportation, which can be explained through the wormholes:

here, have a quote:
    "General relativity contains solutions in which two distant black holes are connected through the interior via a wormhole, or Einstein-Rosen bridge. These solutions can be interpreted as maximally entangled states of two black holes that form a complex EPR pair."

for further information:
    https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/10/teleportation-and-traversible-wormholes-are-all-real.html

• @TheRisingSun

Even your theory is on youtube.

yes!! exactly!! but I can't except that theory entirely ..

But that's all they are unproven personal truths aka theories.

umm I think hypothesis is go word for this 😁

but you'll end up in a psychiatric hospital and go insane before you'll even come close to finding the truth.

only this kind of topic fascinating me..
    p.s. I'm not insane yet

• @spaceboy
    for now just pretend it πŸ˜… ikr wormhole is not easy to find or create n using it much more difficult

• @BigHomo33 Woah

• @BigHomo33 you came back after 2 seconds. In 4 years you can see images of yourself doing whatever you did on that planet. It's just like a video recording from the past.

Did you know that the static you could see on old TVs actually is the background noise from the big bang? We can look into the past, so that's pretty cool indeed. But it's still just like a video recording. No time travel involved.

Btw, we do time travel all day long, just in forward direction only. And close to the speed of light it will even feel like time travel, since when you return, almost no time will have passed for you, while for everybody else a lot of time will have passed...

What we can never do is travel backwards in time...

• @Mr-Ghost said in [can we experience past future n present at same time?]

while you have stopped, I still try to understand it, as for example, wormholes, you have to understand it to know how time travels works, you must first have to know the teleportation, which can be explained through the wormholes

I know that real science often gives us much more crazy things than science fiction might think up (white holes for example, which are basically the opposite of black holes where anything could come out, like unicorns or space whales).

But the truth is that any mathematical model is just that: a model. It doesn't describe reality fully, it just describes a certain phenomenon. Newtonian physics describes movement pretty well and is still used today, but under extreme conditions it doesn't work quite so well (close to the speed of light). Along came Einstein, who brought us a mathematical model that describes movement at the speed of light.

However if you compute the conditions with Einsteins formulas in a black hole you get infinite density. But there is (in all likelyhood) no such thing as infinite (density) in the real world. E.g. Einstein's model might simply be another edge case (like newtonian physics is for the einsteinian model) and we need a new theory all together which describes reality better.

The same goes for quantum physics btw.: Even though quantum theory is the most experimentally substantiated theory in the world quite a few physicists say that we probably need a new theory which might be able to actually explain quantum effects.

What I want to say is: just because the formulas say that two black holes could be connected does not mean that they actually can be connected in the real world.

There is one curious thing however in reality that is a bit time-traveley: There are some people who made quite accurate predicitions of the future (like the children of fatima who predicted events of the first and second world war with some accuracy). So let me make one (private) prediction for myself: on the 15th, 16th or 17th of June 2019 something fatefull will happen to me and to someone I really care about.

• @du-du-du-dora