Confused huh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I guess u need to vote only for one option..
    R u finding "just stay in home" ?
    No no no no .. That's not a fun ..
    So do u have any funny/ worst/ beautiful moment of holidays? feel free to share πŸ˜‰
    So my favorite trip was when I went to trekking with my college friends n professors .. It was rotrack trip not exact holiday trip , but yeah I like to climbing , trekking or spend time out of town .. Basically just wanna run away from cities .. Not all time ..
    So what's ur favorite trip ? Or worst trip ..
    Oh .. Btw my worst trip was when I went far away from home by train without saying to my parents.. N my parents was continuously like 30 misscalls from dad .. Ughhh..
    But I enjoyed that trip .. Just destination was not satisfied .. N feels like I spend money on train ticket for nothing ..
    .anyway
    Let's see who have most beautiful or worst trip ..

• @Meowwwwwww
    My favourite trip was when we set up a 9-day NSS Camp in one of the distant villages. The purpose of that Camp was to build a temporary water source for the villagers. So I remember working hard-yards with sweat dripping all over the damn body in the sun. We were a group of about 35-40 peeps. So after working hard from Dawn to Dusk... we used to lay down and have campfire at night and used to discuss various stories and play games (like any other trip). But the thing that made it way too memorial was when we finished our work on 9th day and the villagers saw that temporary source of water, some of β€˜em actually started crying and just hugged us. Some of the peeps too got emotional but well, not me.. But it was a good memory nonetheless. Also, I climbed a nearby hill at night time one day with my then β€˜special’ acquaintance and just got to see the moon shining at its full glory and it was picturesque beautiful. So yeah!

I would not render any of my trips as worst because even though some locations have been dissappointing for sure, but the mere presence of friends made it worth it all. And my solo trips are never disappointing, NEVER.
    So I guess the trips that I’ve ACTUALLY not been able to go to due to certain constraints are the ones which I’ll label as β€œWORST”.

• @Wolfie_11

@Wolfie_11 said in How would u like to enjoy your holidays?:

My favourite trip was when we set up a 9-day NSS Camp in one of the distant villages.

NSS !! wow!! I never joint nss coz it was not in my course in degree college or I missed that 😩😩.. I heard some good nss memories of my friends .. That makes me go back to college n experience that 😀😬

The purpose of that Camp was to build a temporary water source for the villagers.

Seems like a teamwork mission

we used to lay down and have campfire at night and used to discuss various stories and play games (like any other trip).

I said!!! Tell about holidays .. But ur evenings seems like holidays πŸ˜‚

Some of the peeps too got emotional but well, not me..

Lol.. Sakt londa

Also, I climbed a nearby hill at night time one day with my then β€˜special’ acquaintance and just got to see the moon shining at its full glory and it was picturesque beautiful.

I like to do this too.. Basically moon never makes me bored .. Even toh moon doesn't talk with me

I would not render any of my trips as worst

Any worst moment in beautiful trip ?

Gimme 1K Profile Views and I will make Judith unleash her full potential

Waiting for my name in ur signature πŸ™ƒ

• @Meowwwwwww said in How would u like to enjoy your holidays?:

Seems like a teamwork mission

It sure was, in association with a major organisatiom who conducted charitable and benevolent acts.

I said!!! Tell about holidays .. But ur evenings seems like holidays πŸ˜‚

You asked HOLIDAYS? Fuck :face_palm:
    I messed up my answer talking about a β€˜Trip’. Eff this Shiz.

Lol.. Sakt londa

Sauwaal. :smirk:

Any worst moment in beautiful trip ?

Uhmm... internal politics among the two different heads of this covert operation.

Waiting for my name in ur signature πŸ™ƒ

Lol sure. Probably Tomorrow!

• I'm planning to invite my closessst friends to join me on discovering this new mountainous place and connect with nature. :)