• Banned

What are some furniture alternatives to IKEA ? I am looking for such stores or unbranded shops that make simple, useful quality and affordable wooden furniture.

• @Sinely said in Where is the best place to buy furniture?:

What are some furniture alternatives to IKEA ? I am looking for such stores or unbranded shops that make simple, useful quality and affordable wooden furniture.

I usually use IKEA myself but with a simple google search I came up with many alternatives, I just don't know if they are as good as IKEA, here is the link for you!

• @Sinely
    The Best Question on TWS.
    I hope you get your answer based on your location. :)
    This is the perfect place for this question.

• Banned

When I was looking for a good online store, I just made own search on Google. You can find plenty of options but pay attention to reviews. It's not that difficult as it seems. By the way, recently I found a really useful blog about furniture, highly recommend to visit. I think it'll be useful for you

• The best way to buy furniture is to combine it from different shops. One can have the best couch, second nice kitchen table and chairs, third great bedroom bed. So there is no such thing as "the best place to buy furniture".

• Banned

@Ownerofcoke said in Where is the best place to buy furniture?:

The best way to buy furniture is to combine it from different shops. One can have the best couch, second nice kitchen table and chairs, third great bedroom bed. So there is no such thing as "the best place to buy furniture".

Maybe this doesn't really matter when it comes to home decor. But you will never pick up good furniture for your office using Ikea. You can look at examples of offices that a good interior designer planned, just check that. Do you feel the difference between good design and standard office equipment? This is felt even more when you start using it yourself)

• wayfair........

• @Sinely Just go to your nearest furniture store

• As for furniture, I usually check eBay or different garage sales. I usually find some worthy items there. Some of them can be unique but the owner doesn't appreciate that. I bought vintage chairs and renew them a little last year. Now they perfectly suit my contemporary rugs from the DorisLeslieBlau I bought several years ago. I guess the value of those chairs has increased, but I do not want to sell them anymore. I put a part of my heart into them.