Can someone explain to me how zoob is still a moderdator? (Rhetorical question he sucks monkey's d!ck and shouldn be one)

• @King-Kadak What's the purpose of me acting smarter, it seems like I'm already talking a language you can't comprehend. Shall I lower my level to the one you are used to, writing nonsense about how your finger has better tastes than you do? I'm not that "smart", however, I'll advice you to get your head out of your own butthole, maybe you will gain a perspective, seems like you'd be the perfect fit for the allegory of the cave.
    Edit: Interesting, the word "arse" is blocked, lucky me.

• @theKing I’m pretending to listen should be enough for you & If i wanted to kill myself i’d like to troll you then climb your ego and jump to your IQ And nobody told you to bring that nasty attitude either here in @Chicken-meat post it is all about zoob, but i am stuck with both

• @King-Kadak Unfortunately, that "jump" would require you a ladder. And it wouldn't kill you. Can you come up with something original, please? There's no pleasure seeking the very same quotes everywhere. Seems like you showed up as well, you joined at your risks, now face your consequences.
    P.S: I'm not going to pick on your grammar, you're a lost cause.

• @theKing Nobody told you to bring that heavy backpack here against anyone and I have never seen anyone so pathetic like you

P.S: I never forget people's here, but in your case I will be glad to make an exception.

• @King-Kadak That backpack could break your back, which wouldn't be a bad thing to happen. What a shame, I had more expectations from you, not another halfwit. Quite interesting how you back out, is that how you surrender to a troll? Raise the white flag, France.
    And yes, it's better if you forget how you got massacred, you could have truly bad nightmares about it.

• @theKing I LIKE YOUR WAY OF TROLLING. You remind me of when i was new and stupid here & YES I am afraid by you, cuz idiots are hard to hypnotize BY TROLLING.

• @King-Kadak New and stupid, are you talking about future or past? Assuming your grammar, you're indeed new to the world. I'm glad that now you've used "i am" instead of "i afraid", however there's another mistake, it's "i am afraid OF", not "by". Glad to see you progressing, however, following the supply/demand principle, I need to raise my demand, by now you have to call me "master".
    I truly doubt your hypnotization skills, maybe try using the typical indian quotes, the pervert ones. After all, that's your domain.

• @theKing If you are referring to us (INDIANS), why weren’t we affected by the hypnosis? its you idiot who love to hypnotize weak people"s here by attacking on their grammer,and Aside from this grammer point,what are other disgusting things you have to say against me? & Have you tried a mirror before saying anything about my grammer?

• @King-Kadak Typical patriotic indian, now defending his lame country. And it seems like they managed to hypnotize you all with a pair of boobs or a brown butt. The things are not disgusting, but rather facts. They are disgusting to you because they do affect you.
    As for the hypnotization part, it's up to you: educate a population by being critical and pointing out every mistake or let them slip every time, hence creating a society which would, eventually, be founded on mistakes. Do you call yourself weak? Good that you've finally admitted.
    And I'm fully aware of my flaws, thanks for being concerned about me. I won't ask you.

• @theKing Only one of us can hallucinate at a time here, It must have been your personality to say dumb things about any country and "Do you want us(indians to leave the chat room"?Even people who are not good in grammer can bring smile on your face, when you talk with them in decent manner...and I bet if our own language (hindi) was legal here everyone would be a lot nicer in grammer.

• @King-Kadak I have all the rights to express my opinion, so yeah, I don't see why I would hold back from expressing it. As for the conversations, I would choose someone who is able to write properly over someone who is not. That's not a good excuse to let grammar mistakes take over. My conversations are mainly in private, so it does not really bother me what you intend to do.

• @theKing
    • Placing grammar over personality is dumb.
    • Generalisations are dumb.
    • India is cool.
    (Even tho people here suck, but only as much as people anywhere else)

• Being hórny and doing something about it is not a bad thing.

~.~

• @theKing said in Can someone explain to me how zoob is still a moderdator? (Rhetorical question he sucks monkey's d!ck and shouldn be one):

@King-Kadak I have all the rights to express my opinion, so yeah, I don't see why I would hold back from expressing it. As for the conversations, I would choose someone who is able to write properly over someone who is not. That's not a good excuse to let grammar mistakes take over. My conversations are mainly in private, so it does not really bother me what you intend to do.

@theKing To begin with, I think your statement is grammatically incorrect. "i don't see why would ..." should actually be ".

Now, let's focus on the statement. First of all search this that Indians are the second largest English speaking people in the world. What constitutes an English speaking people?

• Is it enough that they understand basic english and respond back in English or other languages,

• or does it mean they understand and speak basic conversational English

• or does it mean they speak fluent conversational English?

While the stats could represent any of these, none of these stress on grammatical correctness. And I think the reason is, language is used as a means of communication for the most part. If I say I want drink water and if the other person knows basic, good or great english, he/she most definitely understands that I want to drink water.

• @Kana Another person who's willing to bite the dust, very well.
    • I did not mention that I choose grammar over personality. I choose both. And a lot more.
    • Generalisations are dumb. Statistics are not.
    • Cool, good, perfect and bad are subjective terms, my good could be your bad.
    • Being hórny and doing something about it is not bad. Unless you keep bothering others and share your genitals like a fucking moron.

• @King-Kadak should actually be ".*"? Where's the end or the beginning of it?
    And the second largest English speaking country? By what, number of people? Yeah, probably. However, Look at the percentage, just because you're a fucking lot, that does not make you better. According to Wikipedia, only 12.18% of indians are able to talk english. Quite low, ain't it?

• @theKing

@Kana Another person who's willing to bite the dust, very well.

I doubt I'll bring it at that for you.

• I did not mention that I choose grammar over personality. I choose both. And a lot more.

Were you unaware that your posts speak for you about what you value more? (I know you do, but not in posts at least so yea)

• Generalisations are dumb. Statistics are not.

And you have stats about Indians being lame or whatever?

• Cool, good, perfect and bad are subjective terms, my good could be your bad.

Yea depends on your attitude.

• Being hórny and doing something about it is not bad. Unless you keep bothering others and share your genitals like a fucking moron.

I sense a generalisation here.

P.S. lmaoo

• @theKing said in Can someone explain to me how zoob is still a moderdator? (Rhetorical question he sucks monkey's d!ck and shouldn be one):

@King-Kadak should actually be ".*"? Where's the end or the beginning of it?
    And the second largest English speaking country? By what, number of people? Yeah, probably. However, Look at the percentage, just because you're a fucking lot, that does not make you better. According to Wikipedia, only 12.18% of indians are able to talk english. Quite low, ain't it?

@theKing first,why is your grammar so bad?
    second,

India has about 29 states and 7 union territories. I would say that it has for a good part at least 40 different main languages . If you know any of the Indian languages you would understand that they have a very different grammar than English. If you are not a literature student, then you wouldn't really care about how the sentence structure differs in multiple languages. Hence most Indians eventually end up learning english through their native languages. They say.. well if I in english means main in hindi then I can use I as a substitute for all places I need to reference myself. Same goes for you and they and multiple other words and phrases.

• @Kana
    I am fully aware, however I required more information in order to proceed to the answer. It means that I'm not willing to choose something broken (it can be either personality or english).

And yes, madam. The average IQ of India is 86. It appears in every rape-related top. The people are also quite popular for their bad manners (scamming, being hórny, doing their "tasks" on the streets). I did not say that every indian is that way, but "it takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own".

I value people over the country itself, hence I can't see India as being cool. Some people are, most of them are not.

That was quite of a generalisation, indeed, but I highly doubt that anyone would disagree with the fact that indians are well known for their typical behavior on the internet.

• @King-Kadak The way I expressed myself is not wrong, I asked you what you seek as being faulty in there. You were not able to find a mistake, but rather try to make me believe that I did one? Pathetic.
    As for the damn grammar part, commas and punctuation is similar in most of the languages who use this alphabet, so don't try to fucking abide from the rules. The suspension dots are marked by 3, not 2 dots. there's always a fucking space AFTER the comma and not beforehand. Beside being weak, you're also one hella of a hypocrite, aren't ya?

• @Chicken-meat oh boy. I must say you provide best entertainment and i feel my aim fulfilled. So you i should recall what happened. I was trolling you no doubt. And i used my privileges to edit your comment which offended you very much. So i thought i should apologize and i did. The funny thing is you accepted. Now you dont stand on your ground. I welcomed you then to start another drama but you accepted my apology and the case was disclosed. Then i tried to keep distance from such butthurts who get offended very easily and what bothered you was i was still having fun with my fellows but you werent at peace to see this. Of course humans do get naive and frustrated and i understand that you reread the conversation last we had and it was still pissing you off because you couldnt stand that. If i am wrong correct me. Oh wait. While we were on public chat you praised my act to ask for forgiveness. So it was pretty much forgotten situation until you lost your shit again. You vent out your frustration trying to roast me or whatever that weak attempt was but it only made you angry and that arranged me entertainment. You were so pissed off you asked where you can complain against me and i told you about odin. And whatever was told to me i accepted it. But you, you aim for something more.
    So ladies and gentlemen. What is stated above proves i was being rude and i apologized when i realised i have crossed my boundaries and my apology was accepted. So this big paragraph makes no sense at all because its purely selfish and nothing to do with my privileges . I even asked our short tempered butthurt if he wants to create a rant against me when i came to apologize and he stated "its fine".
    It still has nothing to do with my privileges. You shouldnt had accepted the apology to make a point against me.
    So dear @Chicken-meat until i am working well as a mod you cant unmod me. And you can not even unmod me for something you have forgiven and if i ever repeat that abuse you are welcome to start a rant against me then you will make some point.